Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

Feeling my boyfriend's depressive mood. :( One thing you learn being in a relationship with an emotionally unstable or depressed person: you feel what they're feeling too, and sometimes it hurts, but the best thing you can do is power through it and try to be as supportive as you can or as they'll let you be in some cases.

3 minutes ago, Spider Demon said:

Feeling my boyfriend's depressive mood. :( One thing you learn being in a relationship with an emotionally unstable or depressed person: you feel what they're feeling too, and sometimes it hurts, but the best thing you can do is power through it and try to be as supportive as you can or as they'll let you be in some cases.

It's the same with my girlfriend; she suffers from bad anxiety and depression.

Just now, Renegade the Zombiecorn said:

It's the same with my girlfriend; she suffers from bad anxiety and depression.

Yeah my BF gets really depressed sometimes... He goes to type in stuff like "I've lost interest in everything I used to love" and "Life feels pointless" in Google's search and it really worries me. And when I try to comfort him he acts like I'm not even there. :( He takes anti-depressants for it, but sometimes that doesn't seem to be enough.

I was posting in Forum Games

5 hours ago, Blivy said:

Laying in bed trying to find sleep, no luck, wish I was being cuddles yawns :scoots:

Aw, I know how that feels all too well. *huggles*