Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

(edited)

Just created thank you cards. I graduated high school in June and two of my moms clients gave me cards and money as graduation gifts. Due to my killer combo of procrastination and perfectionism, I still haven't written thank you notes. I have never met either of them and I had no idea what to write in the cards besides "thank you.":ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by streem26
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Finally managed to compress a file with my own custom LZ compression format, multiple days of horror, with today having 3 difficult issues, made this day the hardest to get by.

The result was very rewarding, getting 2 KB smaller than a GIF image, while compressing a BMP, same image and color table. That's absolutely crazy!

However, celebration cannot be completed without saying this was for one bitmap image. Another one was 3 KB larger, and both GIF images were in a similar KB range. GIF with its previously patented LZW compression is more or less flawless. I am glad to get close!

So 10 minutes ago, I did my last test, and tommorow I'll whip up a program for general use.

Edited by Splashee
  • Brohoof 1

I wrote a really long status reply to @Kitty Rose about copyright and how Disney has manipulated the law on that subject. The status reply is in my record long status, and I plan to make it a million replies! :ButtercupLaugh:

Had some cake.  The recipe was supposed to be brownies but I think the person who wrote the recipe doesn't really know what brownies are because it's just like a chocolate cake, not a brownie.  Ah well, idk why I still have this recipe in my book but I guess it's ok with some fruit or whatever.