Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

7 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Stop it! I want one now ... :worry:

I want one,  but I ended up going to taco bell due to the lines....

10 mins ago, I was taking a shot of brandy due to this usa thing of leadership.:glimmer:

Edited by Tao
  • Brohoof 1

Warming my feet with my space heater.

It's not even cold in here - about 25C - and my feet are FREEZING. My feet are always cold. I just don't get it.

I was updating some Fallout 4 mods and also did a row of this project that I'm working on.  Still not used to crochet as much as I was used to since I took a break from it but it's coming along nicely and hopefully I'll be done with it by month's end(it's Tunisian crochet so it normally takes longer than regular crochet and it isn't actually Tunisian, it's just called that for some reason).

Thinking of someone who I hurt.

I wish me and him could talk again and settle everything but I feel like there’s no chance for that now.

I’m here to say to him that I’m really sorry. :( :(

Edited by TheRockARooster

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, You said:

Only audio issues for the game or also in general?

I've been getting audio issues since they did a hotfix a few days ago.  The audio sounds fuzzy, almost like I was playing the game by listening to it through an old cellphone recording.  If that makes sense?  I haven't really played much of the game again after noticing the problem since it's a bit annoying.  I haven't noticed any other problems besides that.

Being reminded about how much of a pita "easy apply" on Indeed is. Especially when every other posting is doing it that way.

Ugh, got to love when a site that's supposed to make it easier to job hunt, actually makes it more difficult. And there's no option to only look for postings that don't have that, and I'm getting really frustrated with how they think jobs like "Registered Nurse" are somehow entry-level positions when they require a degree.

Edited by A Wild Angel Dust