Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I was watching an interview with a psychiatrist that investigates mental illness from a perspective that suggest the interference of subtle negative forces, based in the commonality between hundreds of unrelated patients describing the influence of constant negatives thoughts and a predisposition against any biblical understanding that may expose them to the knowledge of these negative principalities.
It is interesting to consider these negative energies seem to be predisposed against any subject biblical, or any form of contact with religious understanding. And it reminded me of the experience that a friend of mine related to me, where he experienced sleep paralysis and saw a negative entity like a human shadow projected in physical form.

The existance of inherently negative forces becomes more tangible under this frame of investigation. As there is no reason for all these patients to experience the same kind of negative thoughts, escalating self-destructive behaviours and addictive patterns. Suggesting some type of egregore activity, or a lower principality entity. A possession involving subtle voices that often try to convince the patients that they are them, as to become energetically attached to their personality until the point the patient parceives them as another aspect of their own ego, or alter-ego that forms around traumatic experiences.
The knowledge of evil is common among my family. Yet, I constantly disregard it, looking for a psycho-emotional source that is more tangible, despite my constant interaction with altered  states of mind that suggest the very real possibility of an actual possession.
It is very interesting to see someone in the mainstream recognize this phenomena, as well as the poisoning effect that many forms of pharmacological medications have on patients. As the pathology suggest an energetic interfence in the altered state of mind of these patients. Everything is energy, and so is our invisible electromagnetic field.

• Brohoof 1

Listening to a long playlist of music, relaxing enjoying the night off and lost in thoughts. Hungout with a buddy from work earlier so also just thankful for the smaller things that have washed ashore in my life throughout the following months. 

• Brohoof 1

Feeling the love and warmth of my friends who listen to me even though I'm being soooo weird and all over the place and nervous and scared and lost :mlp_blink:

They're... the best....