Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I was reading a study about the pronunciation of the name YHVH. Yud Hei Vav Hei. Which does not have a pronunciation because it consist of vowels. Yet, one can try to pronounce it, and it sounds eahoah. Which sounds like an exhalation. It sounds like the wind or the breath of life. Like Spirit. And it is curiously similar to the way I've always pronounced it. Which is yahowah.

But this feels like a composed name. Ha-Shem. There is two components. Asher and Yah. Elohim and Asherah. God and Spirit. When I get closer to my heart, I feel like I've been ran through from side to side.

And when I look at this reality. The obscurity that has been casted over our creation. I don't know why, but when I look deeper into my heart. There is this painful fear that I have mistreated Her. And I cannot forgive myself anymore. I can't remember what happened in the past, or why the earth is destroyed and flooded. And I am hiding, I am afraid. I miss her. But I've done so much damage to her. That I cannot look her in the eyes.

The fracture at heart is severe. I am trying to focus, but I cannot, the pain kicks me out of myself. Who are these people with dark shades, appearing out of nowhere? Something bad happened between the Creators. Something painful. Something bad enough to have to hide the creation from the collective of souls. This is not correct. But the more I try to remember, the more it hurts. I cannot remember her name. I cannot remember my own. I cannot believe in myself anymore. And the water is rising. She is becoming more powerful, I feel her pain and her anger, when her Spirit leaves me, and I start to drown inside of me. She is stomping on my heart, over and over again, and it feels like my whole chest in shock, it hurts too much to move anymore. And I want to see her rage. I want to feel her pain. I want to see her come alive again. Free and wild, as she oughta be. Just like the Goddess Babylon. I want to see the Goddess of Destruction be reborn.