Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

17 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Scrubbing and cleaning, carrying heavy stuff for hours..... Finally getting to relax watching YouTube and eating.

Heck yeah! Well deserved. Surfing* pony is more epic than he knows!

6 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

Drawing. My hand is tired. I need a break

OH MY GOSH WE SHOULD BOTH DRAW TOGETHER <3 <3 <3

in honor of your hurting hand, I shall hurt mine by doing some art today despite having the low energy <3 and then finally complete the idea we had :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Silly Wings said:

OH MY GOSH WE SHOULD BOTH DRAW TOGETHER <3 <3 <3

in honor of your hurting hand, I shall hurt mine by doing some art today despite having the low energy <3 and then finally complete the idea we had :laugh:

That would be fun! I'm on low energy as well but I try to draw every day at least something so I won't lose the touch :ButtercupLaugh:

I've been practicing some CSS Grid (pretty much most of the day) and so far I'm getting the hang of it. And I've figured out how to make things responsive as well (mobile friendly). While it is a simple layout, I'm pretty happy with what I've done so far. Been struggling a lot with these things throughout this semester. 

Fixing my mom's computer, and fixing my mom's TV, installing HD TV stuff. Took a long time to figure out how to open the battery lid on the remote control.... Seriously :glimmer:

• Brohoof 1