Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Trying to log into Hive Hub. It's been updated, so that 2FA is now 'mandatory' (i.e. you must have it whether you like it or not) which is great IF my 'phone can get a signal to get texts! :Cozy:

:unamused:

Got there eventually ... 'phone reboot helped... umpteen zillion verification codes queued ... alright I exaggerate ... :D

Edited by Tropical Melody
Addendum
  • Brohoof 1

Writing and drinking. We write, and drink, we drink, and write, and drink. Write, write, write, drink, drink, drink. You know how the song goes. And now I'm gonna slurp some chicken soup, and go off to sleep, like a little drunk baby. Don't do that, by the way. Don't! I am serious, here. I am a special case of baby/thing. I am unique. Special, with a scientific certificate of special uniqueness. But yeah. Everything is going to be alright. Don't you ever worry. I am watching over you. Hehe.

• Brohoof 1

Reacting to the lovely news of people responding to the lovely news of @Cash In!
I've also responded to some MLPF letters and am now officially too tired to function at midnight here <3 Nini, lovelies. 

Getting dressed to go to work, which is weird for me because I usually finish my week on Friday mornings, but events conspired to force me into the land of the daystar.

• Brohoof 2