Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ron Jeremy

(edited)

How long until the 50th one?

I tend to post 1 a day, and I posted the 49th one today, so the 50th one is tomorrow, silly. :P

@GLaMOS: I agree. Maybe in the future, I dunno.

EDIT: A MILSTOEN COMIC 50 SUM SRS STUF IS HAPENIN

*And with that, I have this to say. One of two things can happen.

1: Something (obvious) happens to PONESLAYR, comic ends, or

2: It doesn't happen, and it continues.

I'll decide which happens based on what the majority says, either by PMing me, posting in the thread, etc.

Edited by King K. Roop
  • Brohoof 1

:P it's a vague reference, it's not like he actually has it tattooed on him or something yet.

With that much dedication, maybe he's the guy in the picture.

Please explain.

You don't want to know. It's disgusting. Think 2 girls 1 cup except worse.

*click after watching*

So, the series will continue. But, I'm taking a break from making them for a while, while I come up with better ideas, clean up the art stuff a little (remove antialiasing ugliness) and stuff.

• Brohoof 2

*click after watching*

So, the series will continue. But, I'm taking a break from making them for a while, while I come up with better ideas, clean up the art stuff a little (remove antialiasing ugliness) and stuff.

Best finale ever. I'm crying right now.
  • Brohoof 2

*click after watching*

That was... beautiful...

That was... beautiful...

I M TRULY DA NEXT STEHPEN SPELBURGSPERE

*Anyway, if anypony cares, I am, like I said, cleaning up the templates and stuff I use for the comics. Main thing I'm doing is eliminating the anti-aliasing effects AND REMEMBERING TO TURN IT OFF SINCE IT ONLY HURTS THINGS LIKE THIS from the templates and stuff I use, as well as making minor changes. For example, here's the old PONESLAYR vs the new PONESLAYR. See the difference? If your browser's image viewer puts that on any color background but white, the differences will be obvious. Sure, I risk ruining the "style" of the whole thing, but if I do, it doesn't matter because I'm smart and am keeping the old ones backed up.

So yeah, contrary to popular belief, some effort does go into these. :P

• Brohoof 1

Of course these things take effort. I mean, how do you purposely make the grammar so bad? To me it's like solvin quadratic equations. T_T"

Also, yeah. AA sometimes sucks. Is this on MS Paint? :3

Of course these things take effort. I mean, how do you purposely make the grammar so bad? To me it's like solvin quadratic equations. T_T"

Also, yeah. AA sometimes sucks. Is this on MS Paint? :3

Nope. I use Paint.net, much better. Funny, since in this case, I need it to be "bad", and using MS Paint would achieve that, but the tools of MS Paint are so atrociously inconvenient to use that I have to use a better program. :P

ITS FINALY HER GUYS DA NEXT COMIC N STUF ITS RELY KEWL N CLASY LIK TAHT ART STUF U NO WAT I MENE

They should be back on schedule, now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Of course these things take effort. I mean, how do you purposely make the grammar so bad?

Lol, neither can I Edited by Pinkazoid