Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite juice?

Starlighty

Juice is pretty dank, bro. My favorite is probably apple. White grape or whatever the hell it's called is pretty great too. 

Can't really think of any juice I've tried that I dislike. Pineapple juice was interesting, but not bad.

• Brohoof 1

I really like Apple Blackcurrant juice. It tastes so nice and makes a good snack. I also really like orange juice.

Ohmygosh that sounds so delicious. I'm gonna have to look out for that!

Guava juice is best juice.

The pink stuff.

Maybe I like it because I'm obsessed with pink.

No, I agree. Pink makes everything better.

I really love pomegranate juice. I don't like overly artificial tasting stuff (but I was so obsessed with Hawaiian punch as a kid, now it's way too sweet for me. I also dislike super sugary things in general???) I also really like peach drinks, this Japanese brand called nectar is soo good!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Does Kool-Aid Tropical Punch count? Because if it does, I would have to say that's my favorite juice. :)

Lol I guess so xD its kinda juice!

I've been LOVING Iced Tea, or Nestea which ever one! Does that count? Lol :D

Ice tea is always good!!! I have to have ice sweet tea though xD

Go 4 coke... And IDC! Its juice 4 me =)

img-3316730-1-coke-vs-pepsi_o_2028787.jp

Coke is not as great.. Its kinda bland to me xD Ill take my Dr pepper over juice any day xD Edited by Starlighty

Two stand out. First, and by far my favorite of them all...

Prune juice! Yes, I love prune juice, and I'm the only one who loves it and isn't an old man. It's sweet but not diabetically so, and I loooooove that earthen undertone it has (which may be my favorite thing in the world when it comes to my tastes).

Second is orange juice with LOTS OF PULP. Yeah, another unorthodox choice. Most people hate the pulp, and I think that OJ is almost no good without it.  :comeatus: