Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Make The Staff (more) Fabulous (Cosplay Poll)

Jeric

$2500 Goal - Unlocked Staff BABSCon Cosplay

Poviverse and MLP Forums staff will be heading to BABSCon and are hosting a live streamed and recorded panel. For some of us, this will be our first Ponycon experience and representing this place that we call home will be an exciting time. What better way to ratchet up the fun than to step into the skin of your favorite character ... live ... and hosted on YouTube for all the world to see?

Sooooo. Yeah ... this is going to be a thing. @Simon, @Jeric, @Love, and will be hosting the Poniverse/MLP Forums Panel. One of us will cosplay as our favorite character during the panel. One of us will enter the cosplay contest. You choose who it will be. 

Simon 

post-25990-0-32763400-1417889376_thumb.pngpost-25990-0-99447800-1417889418_thumb.jpg

Jeric

post-25990-0-80038400-1417889615_thumb.pngpost-25990-0-57137300-1417889735_thumb.jpeg

Troblems (Love)

post-25990-0-37083900-1417890296_thumb.pngpost-25990-0-74940400-1417890491_thumb.jpg

Destiny

post-25990-0-81232500-1417893095_thumb.pngpost-25990-0-12001400-1417891250_thumb.jpg

11thDrWhooves*

post-25990-0-47671800-1417891798_thumb.pngpost-25990-0-23040000-1417892748_thumb.jpg

Apparently when setting up this post I discovered that Dr. Whooves Cosplayers just show up most of the time looking exactly like Dr. Who. 

Note: Photos shown are not the final representation and are used as only as humor and not meant to be what the winner is expected to wear. The Con will occur April 2, 2015, but assembling the cosplay will be a published adventure. The poll will be up as and will likely remain for a full week allowing for a longer vote period as this reward will not be occurring until April. 

• Brohoof 22

Ok, here is the deal.

1. Choose the Staff Member who will be forced to cosplay as their favorite character. 

2. Panel will likely be Friday April 2, 2015 at BABSCon. Time has not been determined. 

3. 'Winner' will be required to enter the costume contest. 

This poll will run until Sunday to allow the maximum voting. 

• Brohoof 8

And again,I have that urge to analyze the current situation and look at the participants:

Simon:The first participant will show us a cosplay of Fluttershy,which will go nice.But this begs the question...

"Will he go as its R63 version,Butterscotch,or will he go as the real mare Fluttershy?"

Jeric:The main presentation,in my opinion, which will show us a Rarity cosplay.He'll probably get my vote,for two main reasons:

-Is Rarity.

-Is Jeric.

But I come up with the same question as before about the R63 thing...

Troblems/Love:A woman that will do the Cadance cosplay.Here the thing with the R63 cosplay won't bother much,because they both match on gender.

Destiny:On this one,i'm undecided.I would definetly love to see the Destiny/Pinkie combo,but I feel more biased towards a Rarity cosplay.Although I should reconsider my votes,I don't know...

11thDrWhooves:This one should appear Yes or Yes,even if he doesn't participate on the costume contest.Why? Because he's the doctor,and that's enought for him to dress up.

As always,I wish everyone their best "luck",if it can be called luck...

• Brohoof 7

, There is a second poll question ... members can vote to exclude the male variants (Elusive and Butterscotch). As of present, if Simon or I win ... we go full mare. 

• Brohoof 6

, There is a second poll question ... members can vote to exclude the male variants (Elusive and Butterscotch). As of present, if Simon or I win ... we go full mare.

I know,but I made that question in purpose for the sake of what I wanted to say.

Also,I voted No,so be getting ready for non-r63 action c:<

• Brohoof 4

I wish I could attend any con really, but all the same...

Troblems and her husband all the way!

...Though, if any of the staff wanna cosplay, then by all means, I say go for it!

And I've seen far worse than Rule 63, so I take no issue with it!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 4

Sorry, but I just have to see Destiny :3 

This^ 

Not biased because I love Pinkie Pie

I think it'd be the cutest thing ever to see Troblems and her husband together cosplaying. >v<

Awww she's married to another staff member? :rarity: How adorable!  :squee:

The more you know  :derp:

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 5

Awww she's married to another staff member? :rarity: How adorable!  :squee:

The more you know  :derp:

I don't think it says that anywhere specifically so as far as I'm concerned Troblem's husband could have a huge interest in ponies or is just there to support her if she wins.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Vote on Destiny, people... D:

It is Your destiny to vote on Destiny! :comeatus:

IF DESTINY WILL WIN I WILL SING A LOVE SONG FOR FLUTTERSHY :lol:

(I will regret saying this)

EDIT: Destiny has already beaten Jeric... that was a really stupid idea I came up with ;_;

Edited by Sir Winterholic :3
  • Brohoof 5

I voted for Troblems as Cadance, her husband as Shining Armor because two for the price of one.

Also, title of this topic seems to imply the staff are not already fabulous.  :huh:

Update: apparently one of the moderators read this because the topic title was changed from "Make The Staff Fabulous" to "Make The Staff (more) Fabulous".

Edited by Vital Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

...I can't decide who to choose. Usually I settle down with what I choose, but I just can't decide between Destiny or 11thDoctorWhooves.

I suppose I'll just wait and see what the final results have to offer. x)

• Brohoof 3

I will admit I just had to vote for Troblems here clearly because I'm suicidal because the RP team must stick together! And two for one? Come on!

Now if you excuse me I'll make haste and build myself a shelter. Or a coffin. I'm not sure which one yet.

• Brohoof 5

Vote on Destiny, people... D:

It is Your destiny to vote on Destiny! :comeatus:

IF DESTINY WILL WIN I WILL SING A LOVE SONG FOR FLUTTERSHY :lol:

(I will regret saying this)

EDIT: Destiny has already beaten Jeric... that was a really stupid idea I came up with ;_;

Well for those of you who know and love Sir Hugoholic, now you have another reason to vote for Destiny :comeatus:

Might wanna start writing the lyrics for that song ;)

• Brohoof 3

I came to a decission after all..

I want to win!

That combo would be killer,and will rule over the others!!!

Or,basically,because:

IF DESTINY WILL WIN I WILL SING A LOVE SONG FOR FLUTTERSHY

but seriously,i want Destiny to win <3

• Brohoof 4