Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Make The Staff (more) Fabulous (Cosplay Poll)

Jeric

I never sang in my life. Not even once. Only thing it would bring is pain and suffering all across the world :lol:

And lots of laughter :D! I mean look at the amount of people that wanted to hear you sing!

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 2

And lots of laughter :D! I mean look at the amoun if people that wanted to hear you sing!

I still have no microphone and quality of recording done by my phone would be... bad xD

Besides I have to be a man of my word, Destiny did not win :(

• Brohoof 2

@,

I'll have to disappoint you but I've been told I'm a good singer on numerous occasions. 

... ...and I'm actually considering trying to sing some stuff as a bonus if I actually get a chance to record something in peace. :/

I hope that you do, because you have my attention now.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Deal was clear.

Destiny wins the poll. I sing. She did not win. So I will not sing. Sorry, but our national privilege is also to be a man of word. If I sang now I'd break my word and I can't allow this to happen :comeatus:

According to this you seem to be lying there is a poll for destiny Simon and jeric so therefore if destiny wins and get $50 more bits you sing but sadly I don't think this happened :'(

• Brohoof 1

According to this you seem to be lying there is a poll for destiny Simon and jeric so therefore if destiny wins and get $50 more bits you sing but sadly I don't think this happened :'(

Whoa, slow down.

Poll was already finished with Troblems winning. Destiny was second. 

Don't accuse people of lying without strong evidence. 

And to have evidence myself:

img-3323405-1-8f6c07d0c1.png

Edited by Sir Winterholic :3
  • Brohoof 2

Update

$2,725.20 -  12/10 11:59 PM PST - Destiny Cosplays!!!!!

$2,775.20 - 12/11 Noon PST - Simon Cosplays 

$2,825.20 - 12/11 11:59 PM PST - Jeric Cosplays

$2,875.20 - 12/11 11:59 PM PST - Jeric Cosplays, sings live in costume, forum voted costume theme. 

• Brohoof 6

I hope that you do, because you have my attention now.  :pinkie:

Oh NOW I have your attention? Didn't have it earlier but NOW I have it >:l

SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Also, three cheers for Destiny :D

• Brohoof 2

Update

$2,725.20 - 12/10 11:59 PM PST - Destiny Cosplays!!!!!

$2,775.20 - 12/11 Noon PST - Simon Cosplays

$2,825.20 - 12/11 11:59 PM PST - Jeric Cosplays

$2,875.20 - 12/11 11:59 PM PST - Jeric Cosplays, sings live in costume, forum voted costume theme.

Yay! I was hoping to cosplay for BABSCon. It'll be my first time cosplaying at my first ever con! :squee:
  • Brohoof 4

I win there sir hogaholic cuz destiny won the other poll XP you going to have to sing there pally don't think I was lying now do ya so get ready to sing or be hated

I meant THIS specific poll (like even staff said already by saying I'm off the hook now) and here Destiny did not win. 

And no, I won't be hated. Neither I will sing. Why? Now also because of attitude You are giving at the moment. Sorry. 

I let Hugs off the hook because I ended the poll early, so that we could refocus our efforts to close the gap, meet the goal, and say as one community ... in one unified voice to a bunch of ailing children ... Merry Christmas!

Also to see Simon wear Yellow and Pink.

:rarity:

• Brohoof 1

Just $20 away gets Simon as Fluttershy

This is a thing!!!!!

Simon is officially cosplaying!

I suppose I'm next.

$2,825.20 - 12/11 11:59 PM PST - Jeric Cosplays

$2,875.20 - 12/11 11:59 PM PST - Jeric Cosplays, sings live in costume, forum voted costume theme.

We are currently at $2804.21. Well within reach! :D

• Brohoof 4

Come on everyont!  Just 21 dollars away from Jeric cosplaying, and only 71 from having Jeric singing live, and having a costume theme of the Forum's choice.

As Celine Dion is fond of saying, it's for the children.....

• Brohoof 2

Well it is decided ... because of your generosity ... Troblems, Simon, Destiny, and myself will all attend the panel as our personal Best Ponies.

I just hope we don't lose Destiny in a sea of Pinkies while we are there. :wau:

• Brohoof 1

Well it is decided ... because of your generosity ... Troblems, Simon, Destiny, and myself will all attend the panel as our personal Best Ponies.

I just hope we don't lose Destiny in a sea of Pinkies while we are there. :wau:

Well at least you'll look preposterous fabulous in unity and togetherness. :3

• Brohoof 1

Well guys, with the Cosplay set in stone I will lock this now. Keep an eye out fpr status updates and Blog posts as the staff assembles their cosplays leading up to the panel on 4/3. :D