Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drinks you dislike that everyone else likes?

Lisa

On 11/16/2019 at 3:03 AM, Blivy said:

Hmmm, id have to say Bang energy drinks! A lot of people I talk to seem to not like em too well to be honest. XD

Wanna Bang? :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, PiratePony said:

I don't like IPAs. Most other beer is fine. I don't like energy drinks. Hmmm....Dr. Pepper.

I LIKE Ipas but they can be very bitter. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Bas said:

Any kind of energy drinks and alcohols. AND COFFEE

I have to agree, was going to say the same thng. :) I feel like almost eveyone likes alcoholic drinks and/or coffee. The thing is: I don't need coffee to feel awake. I don't need to drink alcohol to be in a good mood or feel "confident". I don't like the taste at all, so zero point for me to use it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I’m a tea-total person. Bit strange for someone from Ireland but here we are. :laugh: I just don’t like the taste.

I also don’t like to think about what may happen if I started drinking because I know from personal circumstances that it can change a person in a negative way so I’m avoiding it for now. :kindness:

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yeah I guess alcohol, sometimes. I don't drink it casually unless it's a good, light beer. A few cans of beer short-term is better than a few cans of soda short-term, no :wacko: ?

• Brohoof 1

A bit more specific than most examples, but I have yet to have a hot tea that I find palatable. Iced tea is perfectly fine, even tasty at the best of times, but I have never found hot tea enjoyable at all.

Despite what I posted a few years ago in this thread, I actually like milk by itself now, especially when eating something very spicy. Still don't like diet sodas though, they are fake sodas. I also don't like beer or wine.