Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open What went wrong (RWBY RP)

Demonic Soulz

"Again?" Sami growled, "I knew I should have went out today. It's okay, though please just call me Sami. Where was it this time?" Before allowing Piper to answer Sami sighed, "It seems to happen more often nowadays, wherever it is. Give me some details, please, as many details as you know."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It happened at a store called From Dust to Dawn. There is speculation that the White Fang is involved, and no one tried to stop them." Piper picked up the cat and started heading for the exit. "That's all I know, sorry." 'I probably shouldn't mention I tried to buy dust that night and and know that the last bit isn't true...'

Edited by PonyToyVideos

"I'm Amethyst or Ammy for short...and i can't stand the White Fang either also...join Beacon Academy?! It's my dream to become a Huntress so I can help others! but there's something i don't understand...why does the White Fang need Dust? they haven't needed it before...right?" the wolf girl questioned "and who was that girl...and who was she speaking to?" Amethyst thought to herself, she then brought her attention to the people she was standing with "so...what happens now?" she asked rubbing her hand behind her head.

Blake entered a dark warehouse with a briefcase and put it down on a table with a large irritable sigh "I can't believe I had such trouble with a bunch of brats!" she exclaimed with a sigh before her cat ears began to twitch "I know you're there Ruby, you may as well come out." she stated calmly. 

@,

Ruby came out of the shadows. "How did it go" Ruby asked before seeing the only case and none of the men that were with her.  "What happened? Where were the other that went with you to steal the dust?" Ruby asked.

"We go to beacon Academy and we become hunters and huntresses while we also try to stop the White Fang" Kira said. "While I also train so I am ready to go against that girl again" Kira said as the blade retracted into the handle and he clipped it to his belt.

"What is it with the White Fang these past few months?" Sami thought to himself. "I need to do something about it. Maybe this new dust could help. Who knows I could some first-hand experience." pondering on the thought Sami decided to do some research on the White Fang robberies I could find a pattern.

@,

"Hey, we're a team now. You won't have to face her alone, we got your back. You can handle yourself in a scruff, and you adapted well to the situation. Therefore I believe that you will be fit to lead us. Every team needs a leader, and I vote you. Anyone in opposition to this?"

He asked, turning and looking at all of them with an eyebrow slightly raised.

Kira smiled. "Thanks..." He said before sighing. "When I see her again...I'll be ready" He said smiling. "Honestly he would be a good leader...but I'm not in your guys team since I am in my own team" Elsis said as she smiled. "Make sure to develop that secondary part of your aura" Elsis said before leaving. "I guess I'll be fine with a leader..."

Piper is outside the building, walking alone with her cat in her arms. She looks up at the shattered moon of Remnant. "What should I do now.." Her cat wriggled around in her arms. "What's wrong?" Her kitten jumped ot of arms and ran towards a random direction, much to Piper's annoyance. "Oi, I don't have time for this!" Piper chases after her cat.

@,

"Well I guess I was wrong earlier. By the sounds of it this place, Beacon especially, has quite the night life. So I guess we head there now?"

@,

"Can't forget you now can we Ammy? If it wasn't for you I'd have a dent in my head right now. Thank you again for that miss. And lucky for you it seems as though your wish is coming true."

"In both the news reports and newspaper articles" Sami thought to himself, " There seems to be a different hour on a different day and month. The last ten were 12/1 24/1 8/2 9/2 20/2 5/3 6/3 1/4 14/4 and 7/8, but what does it mean?" suddenly Sami hears a shout and decides to look outside." Well looks like some new kids are here, whatever I'll have to talk to Blake about this, she is down there after all."