Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i really like the fact that once there did exsist other alicorns, and for who knows how long theyve been gone, they still existed. the breed could have died because like in our own histories, there were many royalties that insisted they breed within roaylty rather then your commener. so it could be the reason why alicorns became less and less was because they breed outside other alicorns and soon spread the alicorn gene until it was a percent in every pony rather then full blooded wich is what im going after :D

i really like the fact that once there did exsist other alicorns, and for who knows how long theyve been gone, they still existed. the breed could have died because like in our own histories, there were many royalties that insisted they breed within roaylty rather then your commener. so it could be the reason why alicorns became less and less was because they breed outside other alicorns and soon spread the alicorn gene until it was a percent in every pony rather then full blooded wich is what im going after :D

and with that logic, couldn't it have been possible the gene rose in my own oc?

and with that logic, couldn't it have been possible the gene rose in my own oc?

Look at Pokemon. I think Alicorns are the equivalent of Mew but with the power of the origin trio. By that I mean that all races of pony probably came from Alicorns. But I don't think it's possible for non-Alicorns to give birth to Alicorns...although I'm not expert on pony genes. It's just never happened before. The "pure" Alicorn race died out long ago, and the only pure ones left are royalty, and presumably, very very old. The fact that one of them has a four year old kid seems ridiculous to me...and again, not canon.

So, is your pony a really old pony, or an ascended Alicorn? How did they ascend? What is their responsibility? Why is a pony based on yourself worthy of Alicornhood? Again, I think you should answer these questions so we can judge her better.

Hold on :) im rewriting my begining to the topic so you can see and anyone else who joins in the topic :D

well they are magical, so it could be seen as a magic thing when it came to breeding??

go ahead and check the first post again- i may revise some of it but idk yet- my brain is superfried and so getting all im wanting the way i want it may be scrabbled

People use the term Mary Sue a lot and I think it's lost some of it's meaning over the years. I think the proper name for this alicorn and all the others would be "cliche". That's the word that needs to be used. Backstory is cliche. The fact that your ponysona overshadows Celestia and Luna makes it a cliche. I understand that your life was filled with abuse and you have your ponysona reflect parts of your life, but it falls into a category already. liek dis if u evry time. Sorry if I'm too rude. -_-

Img-2469157-1-FANMADE_Bad_MLP_OC_Diagnos

Edited by NoodleBrony

People use the term Mary Sue a lot and I think it's lost some of it's meaning over the years. I think the proper name for this alicorn and all the others would be "cliche". That's the word that needs to be used. Backstory is cliche. The fact that your ponysona overshadows Celestia and Luna makes it a cliche. I understand that your life was filled with abuse and you have your ponysona reflect parts of your life, but it falls into a category already. liek dis if u evry time. Sorry if I'm too rud

i can't see the image at all

first off, she never cries over her pain. she takes it in as a challenge. and accepts that what ever happenes, happened for a reason. she looks to those trails and has a positive attitude toward them. they made her stronger and who she is.

and no she wasnt an outcast to society becauase

1- She did become ruler of that area she was raised in,

they grew acustomed to her differences and let it go. 

and even though she was diffwerent she was proud of it. she was proud of herself, and every pony knew it.

her parents died because they were old.

Don't know why. I can see it perfectly.  :huh:  

i have my screen on a 42 inch tv and its all blurry. 

Don't know why. I can see it perfectly.  :huh:  

it fixed itsself. in anycase, she doesn't fit into any of the catagories. and she isn't actually missunderstood so bad that she's an out cast. 

Thank you for adding the backstory and such. :) It makes me like the character more now that I undertsand more.

You did make up a very major Royal Family that was responsible for the creation of the world, though, which is a kind of dangerous thing for you to do, considering this is in no way canonical.

I think if you detatch her from the term "ponysona", she's be a better character. Because let's be real, you aren't like this. You aren't a descendent of the creator of thw world, or anything like that.

A ponysona is literally just YOU in the form of a pony. Same history, same personality, same age...and this isn't you. She'd be much better if you called her an OC instead of a ponysona.

Also, I suggest you spellcheck/grammarcheck your post. :P