Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Forward (OOC)

skbl17

Also, bronislav84 still needs to post, so I wouldn't post anything in the RP thread yet unless it's "scheming" or something. No direct actions yet.

So I can post as long as it's a scheming post?

Edited by EnderPrince

Alrighty. I'll post again when I can. If you need to move forward very soon @me and I'll hurry up.

I was wondering, what is a good amount of development time for the remote controlled wingpack product, and when should it go up for sale?

I was wondering, what is a good amount of development time for the remote controlled wingpack product, and when should it go up for sale?

I don't know, I've never made a wingpack before!  :lol:

I'd say it depends on how quick Lektra and Bolt Solutions can move. Maybe a few days to a few months, I'm not sure. When that happens, they could go up for sale, unless you want some kind of "pre-order" thing set up. There are no regulators at the moment (the air sector is relatively young) so there wouldn't have to be much of a wait between development and sale.

They have a plastic mockup for when Sparky had to scan it to turn into a functioning version of it. Cheaper to make out of plastic, since they didn't plan on making the real thing originally. All it would need is to be made metal and enchanted. Bolt Solutions Magitek is a skill based trade. Although it's called a factory, it's really just a bunch of ponies doing hoofmade assembly then Unicorns casting the enchantment for it to fly and accept commands from an attached remote. Zero electrical. It's all mechanical and a spell.

Couple days to start shipping the first ones, you think?

They have a plastic mockup for when Sparky had to scan it to turn into a functioning version of it. Cheaper to make out of plastic, since they didn't plan on making the real thing originally. All it would need is to be made metal and enchanted. Bolt Solutions Magitek is a skill based trade. Although it's called a factory, it's really just a bunch of ponies doing hoofmade assembly then Unicorns casting the enchantment for it to fly and accept commands from an attached remote. Zero electrical. It's all mechanical and a spell.

Couple days to start shipping the first ones, you think?

Since the process of designing the wingpacks is done, and there's an assembly line in place, I'd give it a couple of days.

Well, that escalated quickly. I was hoping that we'd be able to calm down from the events of Monday (in-roleplay) until Blueblood's meeting on Friday (in-roleplay,) but it seems that there's been another explosion. I'll allow it, but for now, it will have to be written off as a lone car bomb and not the focus of some new sub-plot. Of course, it's likely that everypony else (from the under-pressure police to other regular NPCs) will be on edge because of the three terrorist events so far, so keep that in mind if you're using NPCs.

In general, I'd like to keep things more-or-less quiet until Friday (in-roleplay). Roleplay time, it is almost noon on Tuesday, so the roleplay has only lasted for just over 24 hours. If there's agreement from all active players, time can be sped up a little bit to make Friday come quicker.

Edited by skbl17

Well, that escalated quickly. I was hoping that we'd be able to calm down from the events of Monday (in-roleplay) until Blueblood's meeting on Friday (in-roleplay,) but it seems that there's been another explosion. I'll allow it, but for now, it will have to be written off as a lone car bomb and not the focus of some new sub-plot. Of course, it's likely that everypony else (from the under-pressure police to other regular NPCs) will be on edge because of the three terrorist events so far, so keep that in mind if you're using NPCs.

Don't worry, a lone car bomb was what I was going for. Nothing serious, and I won't do anything so dramatic for the rest of the week. Sorry if it was a bit over-the-top, I just really had to Michael Bay something that day.

I got nothing going on except meeting with your character.

Sure, but it'll most likely be a passive meeting, like in a corridor, and my character will probably be looking and acting like the government official he murdered.

Edited by EnderPrince

Sure, but it'll most likely be a passive meeting, like in a corridor, and my character will probably be looking and acting like the government official he murdered.

I was kinda talking to our GM with that one, that post being right after his. Not sure if you noticed but we were already interacting and I need to post again.

Edited by bronislav84

Guys, especially skbl, is it a problem I won't be able to post until Tuesday at the earliest? Going to a Con for Valentine's Day *cough* Hearts and Hooves Day weekend, and I will need to prepare. If it is a problem, I can try to squeeze in a post beforehand.

Guys, especially skbl, is it a problem I won't be able to post until Tuesday at the earliest? Going to a Con for Valentine's Day *cough* Hearts and Hooves Day weekend, and I will need to prepare. If it is a problem, I can try to squeeze in a post beforehand.

Preferably, you should try to get a post in beforehand, but I won't rush you.