Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Older people who watch MLP

Speedy Transition

Hey guys

I was wondering what you guys think about older people, boys and girls, who watch My Little Pony?
Alot of people have been hating on it, but i don't see anything wrong with it.

I was just wondering what you guys think :)
I just say.. "We're all hoofed"

• Brohoof 1

Aren't we all considered to be 'too old'

to watch MLP ;)

isn't that what the entire brony movement is all about.

~Fools be hatin' cuz they can't handle my young at heart~

• Brohoof 5

Looking at it that way, i guess so.

Aren't we all considered to be 'too old'

to watch MLP ;)

isn't that what the entire brony movement is all about.

~Fools be hatin' cuz they can't handle my young at heart~

I don't see an issue with older people watching the show and being bronies.

Although it seems that the 'haters' use older men, generally fat and with glasses and a neck bread to be the stereotypical brony, when infact it is quite the opposite. so some people must have an issue with it?

But the average brony age is between 18-21 i thing xD

I think it's more like 14-20 as I see a lot of people who are younger than 18.

And I completely agree with the "we're all hoofed" It doesn't really matter how old you are.

I'm kind of riding in the younger edge of Bronies, 16 years old. But honestly, I think that having older dudes/chicks being bronies/pegasisters is even cooler than some kiddies watching the show -- they, for one, are generally the ones who add a nice, adulty flavor to our favorite show's fanbase, and probably help outsiders take us as a whole more seriously.

And, P.S, as for the oldest brony I know, this dude down the street and me chatted about who is best pony on an occasion or two. He's in his 70's ;)

• Brohoof 2

I don't think a lot of folks here are old actually, seeing as the common age seems to be right in the middle of one's teen years. Get over yourselves people, that's not old. :mellow: I'm 22 myself, about to turn 23 in just a couple months. You all make me feel old with all with your whining and whatnot about hitting the bit 2-0. Hmph.

• Brohoof 2

If you are reading this, you are older than the demographic.

This is because you're old enough to 1. Read 2. Navigate a web browser 3. Capable of discerning internet content for proper fan context 4. Registering on an internet forum 5. Haven't already been banned for inane posting habits natural of an 8 year old.

• Brohoof 4

Age, gender, orientation, religion...Doesn't matter what you are or what you like just be yourself no matter what anyone says. Well unless it's something illegal then I must discourage your actions. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually it's kinda ironic. I live in Georgia, US, which as we all know was and to some point is still considered the hub of racists and other discriminatory peeps, yet no one seems to care that I'm a brony (except for one of my friends, who simply said "wooooooow..."). Not even my family, heck, not even my 8-year-old sister thinks I'm weird for liking FiM. They all say that as long as it's not harming anyone it's okay. Now, the thing is, we all come from California, but my sister has lived here longer than in Cali. You'd think she'd think me weird for liking a show aimed at her age group, but no. And, well, that's cool. Everyone's cool where I live.

Edited by letterONE