Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you Like where you live? Why?

Green Precision

I like where I live.

It's a very small, safe, and quiet rural area.

Edited by Royal Blue Jay

I’d lived in so many places... More than 20 years I spent in a town beside Moscow. The life there wasn’t so bad, but I didn’t value it. Half-a-year I spent in an abandoned and out-of-the-way village. The life there wasn’t so bad, but I didn’t value it. I spent almost a year in summer cottage in a small town. The life there wasn’t so bad, but I didn’t value it. Now I live in a very large city. My life here ain’t really bad, but... well. So, nope. I don’t like where I’m livin’ now.

It is sort of a mixed bag for me. It is a small town so it is quiet most of the time, but the lack of businesses is a bit irritating. Still, we have some good things. I have been debating on moving into an apartment in the town north of me (in the same county) but that plan is on hold currently. We just don't have enough variety in anything here.

Overall, the location is not bad, it's just a tad forgotten at this point.

I fcking hate where I live but I deal with it.

Horrendous traffic.

Town is very boring.

Schools Absolutly suck.

Pedestrian crosses put in very stupid places.

Polish people living here have turned some good areas bad.

I currently live outside of Chicago. 

It's alright. I've only lived here a few months, but it seems nice. I like being able to live in a chill area, and then still be able to go out and experience the city if I want.  :)

I do miss my small town house in Iowa though. My parents still live there. It's kinda boring, and quiet, but I like it. I lived there eight years, which is the longest I've ever lived in one place. 

• 2 months later...

Nope. My town is ugly as hell, and the community here isn't that friendly, either =/ And we never get any snow! ;~; Almost everypony on here seems to hate snow because of how extreme it is where they live... over here, it's just very easy to feel a longing for it, especially if you find it to be- potentially- very beautiful like I do.  -_- Though there's a mall and cinema nearby, which are nice to have  :catface:

• Brohoof 2

I really like where I live. It's near nature and it's really beautiful and crowded in the summer.

However, I'm a bit frustrated about the lack of civilization out here. I currently live on an island, and during the rest of the year, there are barely any people out here. You're LUCKY if you see someone other than you out on the street.

I love it where I live! We have ocean access about 5 minutes walk, not exactly a small town, but not a large one either, plenty of stuff to do within an hours drive and it's quite a beautiful area.

Dude, do you still have snow over there?!

Was snowy before lunch.

Really sunny was yesterday, I even weared sunglasses, cus all that snow reflects sun light.

But every July I see next view:

thLDrKGbNxQ.jpg

Nope, this is not snow, this is poplar fluff.

Edited by Cryptic Script

I'm not really complaining about my town, but I think there're better places to live in. It's a bit dull and far from nature though...

As for my country (France), it's OK. :)

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I totally do. Chilling out in Najran in Saudi Arabia (ironic if you imply the first two words seriously), and everything here is obviously much better than where I am from. Albeit there's little rainfall in one year, but it hailed once or twice IIRC, no forests around and deserts everywhere, it is one nice place.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

I live half an hour's drive from Bristol in the UK, so I can always go there if I feel bored.
Here's a picture of the castle that's in my town. Pretty much the only thing that makes it interesting, even if there was never a battle there.

thornbury-castle-3353.jpg

At the moment it's a hotel.

I guess living here's ok.

Edited by ForthEorl
  • Brohoof 2

I honestly hate here, it's a rather evangelical, homophobic, and racist area from my experience, most of my neighbors are douches or just want to meddle in your affairs. 

It's okay. I mean, it's usually pretty quiet because we live in the middle of nowhere. Well, not completely. There's a small town not far from us that has access to a grocery store and a drug store, among other small things as well. I don't care much for the neighbors as much as my mom does. She mingles with them more than I ever will. It's also because I'm not very social and don't like leaving the house unless I absolutely have to. :x

Yes c: My house is nice and in an upstanding neighborhood. Its really pretty, and my house is on the water, so there are alligators and herons and stuff that are nice to watch. My town has a nice bike/walk trail running alongside the street that I get to go on sometimes ^^

I love it where I live! We have ocean access about 5 minutes walk, not exactly a small town, but not a large one either, plenty of stuff to do within an hours drive and it's quite a beautiful area.

O: OCEAN! Aaah

I like where I live but theres really nothing interesting. No theme parks, no beaches, no mountains (i adore mountains), ect. :C

I don't really like where I'm living right now. (I live in New England) Despite being here for so long, I don't feel like I belong here. We get tons of snow, it's too cold, and the state is out in the middle of nowhere. My town is small with not a whole lot to do. (There's barely anything to do even in the city I'm near!) I go so far as to wish I stayed in the state I was in before. (California) The good thing is I'll be moving to said state soon, so I won't be here much longer. (:

However, I like how quite it is, and nature is a plus. I've met some cool people, so my area is not all that bad.

Edited by MissPurpleBookworm