Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever seen/heard a ghost before?

CapnKrunk

Some really weird things have happened to me over the past years.. Like doors shutting and hearing laughing from inside of my walls but I don't really give ghosts any consideration. So I don't really believe in them lolz

that happens to me alot but not reel

My family and I recently moved to another house. My stepfather who had always been quite grumpy and always been in a bad mood, suddenly became more happy. I told him that I noticed that he had became more happy since we moved. He said that he noticed that as well. Most of the time that he was home he were in the basement. He loved computers and could sit there for hours. He said that it was something strange about the basement of our house. Since we moved in to that house many years ago, he had gotten worse and worse. He felt really bad being there. But as we moved all of that disappeared.

My sister told me that she hated being down in that basement. She did everything to prevent going down there. She couldn't really explain why, but there were something wrong...

We later found out that the previous owner of the house had died and his passion was carpentry. The basement was his work studio were he spent most of his time. When we moved in we removed all of the work benches and such there and we think that possibly could have upset that old man. I don't believe in the exact "ghost", but I think that man left some "bad energy" there who somehow affected my step father.

I never felt anything while being down in the basement, but I believe my step father and sister. Sure all this can be just coincidences, but maybe, just maybe the old man was haunting my step father. I don't really know for sure, but all this gets you thinking.

(edited)

My family and I recently moved to another house. My stepfather who had always been quite grumpy and always been in a bad mood, suddenly became more happy. I told him that I noticed that he had became more happy since we moved. He said that he noticed that as well. Most of the time that he was home he were in the basement. He loved computers and could sit there for hours. He said that it was something strange about the basement of our house. Since we moved in to that house many years ago, he had gotten worse and worse. He felt really bad being there. But as we moved all of that disappeared.

My sister told me that she hated being down in that basement. She did everything to prevent going down there. She couldn't really explain why, but there were something wrong...

We later found out that the previous owner of the house had died and his passion was carpentry. The basement was his work studio were he spent most of his time. When we moved in we removed all of the work benches and such there and we think that possibly could have upset that old man. I don't believe in the exact "ghost", but I think that man left some "bad energy" there who somehow affected my step father.

I never felt anything while being down in the basement, but I believe my step father and sister. Sure all this can be just coincidences, but maybe, just maybe the old man was haunting my step father. I don't really know for sure, but all this gets you thinking.

post-5413-0-17382500-1342992257.jpg

No but really, as much as science goes against the existence of ghosts, there is a reason for everything, And sometimes reasons don't make as much sense as saying there is a ghost. (please note i'm not talking about the post, im talking about ghosts in general.)

Edited by Matus

No but really, as much as science goes against the existence of ghosts, there is a reason for everything, And sometimes reasons don't make as much sense as saying there is a ghost. (please note i'm not talking about the post, im talking about ghosts in general.)

Yes I know that there are several ways that you could explain ghosts. I don't really know if I believe that it's a ghost or not. I want this to have logical explanations, but after all what has happened, you start to doubt that.

I don't say that I believe in ghost, but I can't say that I don't think they exist. I just answer, maybe?

Yes I know that there are several ways that you could explain ghosts. I don't really know if I believe that it's a ghost or not. I want this to have logical explanations, but after all what has happened, you start to doubt that.

I don't say that I believe in ghost, but I can't say that I don't think they exist. I just answer, maybe?

Trust me, I don't doubt you, I have heard some weird things too in my house. Course, I don't have a basement or anything, and the old owners of the house didn't die inside of it (to my knowledge) I'm just kidding around and saying that it sounds like something from ghost hunters lol.

Hello Dylan! It turns out that we already had a thread around it was pretty similar to yours, so I merged your thread with it. By doing things this way, it makes life easier for people that would like to participate in the discussion of the future. They don't have to try to figure out which thread is the correct one to post in.

I hope you don't mind. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Dylan! It turns out that we already had a thread around it was pretty similar to yours, so I merged your thread with it. By doing things this way, it makes life easier for people that would like to participate in the discussion of the future. They don't have to try to figure out which thread is the correct one to post in.

I hope you don't mind. :)

Oh, apologies! I conducted a search beforehand, but I didn't see this. No worries. :)

• Brohoof 1

YES. Seriously it's haunted here.

One time, a couple of months ago, I was going to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. When I walked in, I saw a strange shadow behind our dryer, and when I focused, I saw a shadow of a little girl, and I heard that she was crying.

Another time, when my cousin lived here, we sat in my room and played the guitar. We were home alone and then we heard footsteps ranning up and down the stairs. Then we heard that it was a little girl, crying. It was exactly the same I've heard in the bathroom. We both froze, we couldn't say anything 'cause we was so scared. Sebastian (my cousin) finally managed to open the door to check what it was, and it wasn't anyone there, but the steps were wet.

When I had my old room without windows and was trying to sleep around 1-2AM, I heard someone walking into my room and the "person" was there for a hour or so. It usually sat into my couch and I felt that it was watching me... When it walked out, I looked at the door and I saw a shadow of a man with a long beard walking down the hall, towards my littlebrother's room.

And Sebastian have told me that sometimes when he was trying to sleep, a girl layed down in his bed, wrapping her arms around him and talked to him, saying things like "It wasn't me, I promise." "I'm scared and I need you." "He did it all." and then kissed him on his cheek and then walked away.

My grandma and granpa have told me that there's... Something in our basement (Me and my brother have our rooms in our basement). Grandma refuses to go down there, 'cause she says that there's really something down there, that doesn't like us.

The creepiest thing I've experienced was when I had my old room, and that "man" was walking down the hall.

I saw him. It was so freaking scary. He had a grey beard, was around 70 and he held a bloody knife in his hands. He looked at me and smiled. Goddamnit I didn't sleep for 2 weeks straight after that... This has affected my sleep, made me afraid of the dark and I sleep a maximum of 3 hours and I sleep just 3-4 times per week.

So... Yeeeeaaah.