• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

(edited)

I just sleep with whatever I'm wearing and use a soft-high pillow.Infact I once went to sleep wearing cricket pads,cricket gloves,cricket helmet and a bat in hand.

LMAO XD

I have a soft medium sized pillow and I spread out so much I have a double bed to my self XD (true story)

Haha you're like me on those things, I see.

Exept that I don't have a double bed.. But I wouldn't complain if I had one!

Edited by Jokuc

6 hours is all i need. I prefer the floor over a bed for some reason. With no pillow. I'm rather odd aren't i?

lol you're exactly like my friend (DiZzYLiF3 on the forums) (Exept for the 6 hours sleep part). He loves to sleep on the floor, lol.
  • Brohoof 1

Whatever I'm wearing when I'm tired is what I'm sleeping in. I really don't care all that much regarding that. My bedroom has no bed because I generally sleep on the floor and, therefore, not having a bed just saves space for use during the day. If I decide I need something soft to sleep on for a change I move onto a couch for a night. Regardless of WHERE I sleep I need a soft pillow, preferably high, though any kind can do in a pinch. If absolutely necessary I fashion a faux pillow out of a thick comforter (seeing as that's what I usually sleep under anyway) while simultaneously sleeping under it. I generally can fall asleep on my side or my stomach, though I prefer the latter, and I cannot fall asleep on my back unless I'm absolutely exhausted to no end.

I sleep on my side. If I'm awake I also don't just flip over like a normal person if I need to switch sides. I still have an irrational fear of the dark, and I freak out if I don't have my back to the wall. So I seriously get up and lay my head down at the opposite end of the bed to switch sides. :unsure:

Home: Side, Underwear/naked depending on temperature, two low, soft pillows.

Friends: Side, Underwear, whatever I can find for pillow.

Drunk at random party: Side, Fully Clothed, whatever I can find for a pillow.

(edited)

I sleep on mah side unless I'm really restless, then I sleep on my back for a little then I reset myself to a sideways position. Depending on how hot it is, I either sleep with a t-shirt and some shorts or only in mah boxers. Even though the poll didn't ask, I usually sleep from 10:30-11:30 PM to 7:00 AM on school days, or 1:00 AM to 8:00-9:00 AM on weekends/school-free days (Yes, I do love to stay up late ;))

Edited by akimBrony

I sleep on my side, and i guess a soft low height pillow. Sometimes i sleep on my stomach, but usually i wake up with stomach pains if i do that. Almost never sleep on my back either. Oh, and i sleep with my eyes open. Some funny stories there ;)

On my stomach, head facing left or right, right or left arm underneath the pillow. Pillow is pretty soft I guess, I'm not much of a pillow connoisseur. I usually get good nights rests with my set-up!

Oh, and pajamas, nothing fancy; plain shirt and stylized pants.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I sleep on my side and I prefer to wear pajamas, although I will somtimes sleep in a T-shirt and underwear. I also have a couple of soft pillows (I believe they are medium in size).

Has WeLoveFine begun manufacturing adult pony pajamas yet? :3

I have been eagerly anticipating adult pony pajamas for some time. I wish somepony would manufacture them already!

Edited by M14Brony

I usually start on my stomach, but then at some point during the night I switch to my side. I'll usually just wear a pair of shorts in the spring, summer, and fall, but in winter I'll usually wear a pair of fleece PJ bottoms to bed. I have 4 pillows, most of them firm medium height. I also keep my body against the wall for a little added support unless its cold.

Go to bed normal, wake up half naked, with my head under the pillows! I like that.

I sleep on my back with usually 2 pillows (one must be a stuffed feather pillow and icy cold otherwise sleep will not occur) and in my boxers. I usually wake up with no pillows, my covers fall into a huge clump at the bottom of my quilt and I with my hair standing up on one side with the other flat. XD

This doesn't give enough options. I sleep on my back, side, and stomach, I have a folded body pillow in one pillow case, and 2 thin pillows in another, and I also only use one pillow. The other just sits there XD