• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

(edited)

I sleep either on my side or on my back(usually side), in pajama pants and a shirt that I usually wear the next day, and three stacked pillows, which I guess counts as high-height or whatever, on a twin mattress with three layered sheets, with three pillows on the side against my wall, and I cover up with both a small and large blanket(or just one depending on the weather, but usually both). It's always a very comfy sleep... :)

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64

I demand a 'no pillow' option. Honestly, I just sleep anywhere. I can pretty much fall asleep at will. That usually means on my back, fully clothed, no pillow.

I sleep on my stomach naked, sometimes I wear underwear.

I actually use two pillows to sleep. I also sleep as a pile of cute, It's a natural defense mechanism to ward of animal predators.

What is a pile of cute? lol

This doesn't give enough options. I sleep on my back, side, and stomach, I have a folded body pillow in one pillow case, and 2 thin pillows in another, and I also only use one pillow. The other just sits there XD

You can choose more than one option in the list. Vote again and you should see that you can pick more than one.

It really does depend. Sometimes full clothed( I have fallen asleep at just about every movie I go to with my friends and always end up falling asleep before I am actually "Ready" to go to sleep)

Sometimes I sleep in Pajamas and sometimes I fall asleep in my underwear.

On my side is the position I normally sleep with just about 2 or 3 pillows.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes full clothed( I have fallen asleep at just about every movie I go to with my friends and always end up falling asleep before I am actually "Ready" to go to sleep)

I can't understand how people actually can fall asleep full clothed :o

Haha, I never fall asleep while watching a movie!

Like a rock.

I got the whole lying on stomach thing going for me in case any murderers come into my house I'll be an easy kill for them, I'm just that thoughtful. I sleep in pyjamas/ underwear usually just because my room is a furnace. Honestly, my positioning is...different. I go to sleep in whatever position I feel is most comfortable, be it spread-eagled, curled into a ball or the ol' just laying there. I usually end up in a completely different position when I wake up because I'm a wriggler. Oh yeah, just one pillow for me cause it hurts my back/neck if I have more then that.

Nude, all positions, firm and low. Awwww yeah.

Sounds like the skills of a prostitute! :wacko:

Uhh I mean...

I don't know. I usually toss and turn for hours before actually falling to sleep. I tend to have my head elevated with multiple pillows, but I end up waking up with one, so I must push them away in the night or something.

I also always have a fan next to me, on the highest. The noise helps me sleep.

Always on my side, though I always attempt to sleep flat, but it never works out :P

I sleep on my side like many people here, and sort of cuddle to myself with my stuffed animal dog. (Yes, I have one. My bed's full of them.) In pajamas, of course. And under the covers. Although why does this poll assume you only sleep with one pillow? I use two because my head needs to be elevated due to a stomach problem I have.

on my side with soft pillows. boxers in warm summers and pyjama pants in the about 12 degrees celcius (to me that is freezing) winters. I completely cover everything except a small breathing hole for myself with a blanket. It is impossible for me to fall asleep while not in the darkness, but when i am asleep, i sleep like a log (even took my cousin 15 minutes of barraging me with a BB gun to wake me up once)

I mainly sleep with a shirt and underwear, but sometimes I wear pajamas. I have no idea how I sleep because when I fall asleep I'm laying on my side. When I wake up, I'm facing up. What the buck?

I fall asleep like, however I fall asleep. Sometimes I'm laying down, sometimes I am sitting up, sometimes I am passed out in the middle of the hallway, and I think the other day I woke up outside kneeling over a rock.

When I do go to sleep like a normal person, I usually wear pajamas but if it gets too hot I will go in my underwear or full out naked if I so choose to.

Edited by lordbababa