• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

I'm a skinny mofo so I get real cold at night. I sleep in sweatpants, socks, a hoodie under three fuzzy blankets. Usually I sleep on my side, almost in a fetus-like position. My window has really bad sealing around it so it can get to be only like 5 degrees celsius inside my room when its wintertime. On those nights I also have a space heater cranked all the way up.

Trust me when you are my age and your body wakes you up at ungodly hours in the morning. (I am talking 3 -4 in the morning) almost every single day You're gonna end up falling asleep during a lot of movies. XP

Never!

Sounds like the skills of a prostitute! :wacko:

lmao, actually it does.

Although why does this poll assume you only sleep with one pillow? I use two because my head needs to be elevated due to a stomach problem I have.

Because I am too lazy to edit it :3

Nice Poll. ^_^

Thank you :)

On my side, in underwear - I would sleep naked, but I always think "what if there's a fire?" and I don't want to have to evacuate in the nude - and I have about a billion, soft medium height pillows all splayed around on my bed.

:)

During one of the rare scenarios where I choose to sleep, I sleep on the side. I also make a fort with my pillows for some reason, and I have no preference on clothing but I usually sleep in underwear

You didn't have a "All over the place" option so I choose "side". :P

haha! Well I could add one but it costs $60 and a hug.

jk, but you can pretend that "side" says "everywhere" :P

• Brohoof 1

I fall asleep on my side (but usually wake up on my back/stomach), I use a... medium pillow, I guess, and concerning clothes it doesn't really matter

I've slept in my school uniform on occasion

I usually sleep on my right side, sometimes on my back, and very occasionally on my left side and stomach. I dunno, I guess I just go with whatever feels most comfortable any particular night.

I sleep in my underwear (makes it easier to get up in the morning when there are other people in your house) and I can't stand firm pillows; I need mine to be as soft as... uh... I guess as soft as I imagine clouds being to pegasi.

I sleep in boxer shorts, with a firm medium height pillow, on my side (right or left), usually with a noise maker, which is a machine that emits certain noises. I can't sleep when it is absolutely quiet, it is to un nearving (I used to have night terrors every night) Lately I have been up with school/work, but my bed is comfy, so I don't care... I also have like 5 quilts xD SO SOFT!!!

I just jump into bed and fall asleep. Although that depends on how tired I am, sometimes I just stay awake staring at the ceiling thinking about better things I could have done with my time, or the meaning of life. I just sleep in my jeans and t-shirt most of the time, makes for a quick morning I guess.

I usually sleep on my back if it's hot or on my stomach if it's cold, but if I don't feel good then I sleep on my side.

My pillow is soft and I have another pillow under it because it's going flat from use.

I honestly wish sleep wasn't a necessary thing because I hate sleeping, but I usually get enough.

When its the holidays (and weekends) I sleep in full clothing, like jeans and a shirt... its a pain to sleep like that at first but you get used to it, and then you don't ever need to get changed (I only did get changed 2 times in 2 weeks of holidays....) During the school term I have to wear a uniform, and I get changed into pajamas at 5pm and then go to bed when I need to.

Edited by Flare^99999999999

How I sleep depends on the weather. On hot nights sleep on my stomach/side, I have one arm under the pillow and the other to the side, and my legs do whatevs. I also have to have a blanket on me so I draped it over my butt. Cold nights I sleep on my side an curl up into a tiny ball with my hands between my legs for warmth. If it's not too cold my legs are crossed and I wrap myself like a burrito.

What I wear depends on the weather too. Cold or normal nights I wear pajama bottoms/sweatpants and a fitted t-shirt. Hot nights I either don't wear pants or just booty shorts. :V I can't wait until I go to college, then I won't have to worry about leaving my room.without pants on in the morning.

I sleep on a firm high latex pillow. Absolutely hate soft pillows. Especially where my head goes straight it, I can't see over the pillow at my alarm clock to see the time then :P

I always sleep with pyjamas. I have two types... actuality three, long and short for when it's hot and cold and long flannelette for when it's extra cold. :P

I tend to favour my stomach while trying to fall asleep and I will turn on my sides a bit but never my back. Can't really remember how I am when I wake up but I think it's my sides.

Also I love my bed, seeing how it is a King Single it's got the length of a Queen but is wider then a single bed. (107 cm × 203 cm (42 in × 80 in)) Got a moderate firmness mattress too which I find very comfy.

I don't think I could ever fall asleep just anywhere... I tried to sleep in the car once on a camping trip but I didn't sleep one wink that night. Also sleeping over at a friends house makes me uncomfortable because it's a different bed and if I do manage to sleep it will probably depend on how tired I am but it would take a lot longer then usual.