• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

I sleep With the window open, Pajama bottoms on and a Fat memory foam pillow..........With a C7 Rifle bayonet under it.

Intruders beware............ of DICE When hes sleeping.

Posted Image

Blankets become pointless in the summer months but in the winter I entomb myself.

I also sleep on my stomach. if i sleep on my back i ALWAYS get nightmares.

when i sleep this may sound wired i have to cuddle with atleast a blanket so when i sleep i dont feel alone and i have to sleep with a fan blowing on me i even sleep with a fan on during the winters.

I usually sleep on my side but if I'm really exhausted I'll sleep sprawled out on my stomach.

I only sleep with one pillow - a soft medium one.

I usually sleep in a baggy T-shirt and underwear.

Before I go to bed I always flatten out my sheets. I hate sleeping on crinkled sheets. It's like a ritual - flatten sheets, plump pillow, crawl into bed. And another thing, I hate sleeping with the door open, especially if there's a light on in the hallway. I need complete darkness.

Edited by Storm

I have really "weird" fetishes when I sleep XD

I always must sleep on my sides, if I sleep on my right side I have to put a pillow on my right hip (to have it covered), because if I don't do it I start to feel a really unconfortable tickle that goes to all my right side and part of my back. If I sleep on my left side, I don't have to do that, because my right side is covered against the bed. Yeah I know is really weird -_-

for clothing, I only sleep in my underwear, shirtless, I could never sleep naked, I would feel...well, naked XD. However I have like 2 pijama pants, if I wear them I don't wear any underwear at all.

as for pillows, Imma pillow freak, I need at least 4 pillows to sleep confy. I put 1 in my head and normally slide an arm below it. I "hug" another "chubby" pillow with my right arm, I put a larger pillow that covers all my chest area and hold it with my left arm (actually this one can be optional). Finally, I must put another "chubby" pillow between my thighs against my parts (a pillow actually feels good there ;) ). I actually have 6 pillows, so the other remaining 2 are 1 below my back and the other one normally goes between my feet.

Here's a simple step-by-step tutorial on how to go to sleep. This tutorial will be easier to follow if you own a bed.

1. Throw yourself on the bed and find a comfortable spot.

2. Close your eyes and don't think about anything.

3. ???

4. Profit.

• Brohoof 1

i have usually only 2 pillows in my bed stacked on top of each other. they're usually quite firm in mass, as soft pillows would make my head sink into the bed, and that would hurt my neck a lot. i sleep on my side, and pretty much no other position. usually on the left side, but i switch to my right side from time to time and then switch back (i turn around in my sleep a good amount). lastly, i sleep in underwear, but that depends on what underwear i am wearing. if it's briefs or boxers then forget it, i'm sleeping nude. if it's panties, though, i'm always sleeping in them, no exception.

i usually sleep pretty well. go to bed an awful late, though. x.x sometimes i stir in my sleep, and am awake for hours (if say, i feel afraid, or am worrying constantly about something). otherwise, i sleep in pretty well, though, provided there isn't an awful lot of distracting noise nearby me. some noise is nice to hear, though; the cars outside of my window passing by from time to time, the fan on my room, or the computer's soft humming if i decide not to turn it off during the night.

interestingly enough, sunlight distracts me sleeping at night-time, but when taking long naps, it doesn't bother me nearly as much, or the noise around me. i guess napping makes me more tolerable to my surroundings?

• Brohoof 1

Usually I sleep on my side, wake up, sleep on the other side, wake up, sleep on back before turning to side, wake up and it is morning! My head rests on Tom with a soft pillow on top to soften the blow.

This topic's title reminded me of a scene from Mad Men.

Edited by Hat988

Hey that's funny, almost all you said is right for me too. I sleep on my belly, my head must face right because my neck is used to it and I usually hold my pillow. I also sleep better when I have some light on ^_^

Wow, lol, I never thought I would meet someone else particular about the way they sleep, either.

I got a problem... I can´t get no sleep (Faithless- Insomnia) after I played Slender, that game´s really freakin me out...

I don't blame you... He scares me too 0_0; I got really paranoid after reading about it, and now I can't sleep with a window or shade open.

• Brohoof 2

I always sleep in my clothes, and I never have a pillow unless one happened to be there.

I sleep HORRIBLY.

Most of the time I fall asleep on my side, but when I wake up one arm's over here and a leg's over there. A complete mess.

Edited by Kestrel

I fall asleep on my back, when I wake up I'm on my side, and then I fall asleep again on my stomach, lol.

And I have a badass pillow! It forms after my head!

I wake up in different positions each day, but I normally fall asleep on my right side. I have two pillows (three if Pillowpets count) and I sleep fully dressed. I also sleep with my dog! :3

well i sleep on my side mostly but i start on my back and change around allot but i sleep on my side if i have company.

i prefer softer pillows so my head can sink in so my neck doesn't bend.

and i sleep nude unless i have the feeling that some one will barge into my room because i always throw my covers off at night.

I got a problem... I can´t get no sleep (Faithless- Insomnia) after I played Slender, that game´s really freakin me out...

I played that game too and didn't get much sleep for the night after, but then I just realized that it's a white man in a suit and fell asleep :)

• Brohoof 1

I wake up in different positions each day, but I normally fall asleep on my right side. I have two pillows (three if Pillowpets count) and I sleep fully dressed. I also sleep with my dog! :3

I think pillowpets count. I didn't even think about pets. I always have my dog and at least one cat with me. On more interesting nights I end up with the dog and all four cats but I have a queen size bed so there's plenty of room.

I have a weird custom for when I sleep.... I get a lot of the pillows from the couch and stack them on my bed, and I jump on top of them and fall asleep.... sometimes I even build a fort o3o

i have usually only 2 pillows in my bed stacked on top of each other. they're usually quite firm in mass, as soft pillows would make my head sink into the bed, and that would hurt my neck a lot. i sleep on my side, and pretty much no other position. usually on the left side, but i switch to my right side from time to time and then switch back (i turn around in my sleep a good amount). lastly, i sleep in underwear, but that depends on what underwear i am wearing. if it's briefs or boxers then forget it, i'm sleeping nude. if it's panties, though, i'm always sleeping in them, no exception.

i usually sleep pretty well. go to bed an awful late, though. x.x sometimes i stir in my sleep, and am awake for hours (if say, i feel afraid, or am worrying constantly about something). otherwise, i sleep in pretty well, though, provided there isn't an awful lot of distracting noise nearby me. some noise is nice to hear, though; the cars outside of my window passing by from time to time, the fan on my room, or the computer's soft humming if i decide not to turn it off during the night.

interestingly enough, sunlight distracts me sleeping at night-time, but when taking long naps, it doesn't bother me nearly as much, or the noise around me. i guess napping makes me more tolerable to my surroundings?

Well good to know at least I'm not the only one who stacks pillows, I usually get 3 or four, put them in a square, and just sleep on top of them.... why? I don't know o3o
  • Brohoof 1

I sleep on my side in pajama pants and a t-shirt in the winter and boxers and a t-shirt in the summer. I sleep on two pillows stacked on each other with my other two pillows perpendicular to the head rest in a sort of wall. I have trouble falling asleep if it's too quiet.