• I sleep on my stomach.
    • I sleep on my side.
  2. 2. Clothing?

• I sleep with full clothing.
    • I sleep in pajamas.
    • I sleep in underwear.
    • I sleep naked.
  3. 3. Pillow?

• I sleep with a soft low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a soft high-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm low-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm medium-height pillow.
    • I sleep with a firm high-height pillow.
    • I don't use a pillow.
  4. 4. Place?

• Bed
    • Couch
    • Floor/mattress
    • Other

I have a high caffeine diet which results in minor insomnia (hence why I'm posting at 5am) I've been known to sleep for anywhere between 1hour and 13 hours, most frequently I'll go to college on arround 3-4 hours sleep and I recentlydid a motorbike test on 2 hours of sleep(yes I passed, suprisingly) but anyway, I sleep in pyjama bottoms, on my side, with a firm pillow and a soft one on top, just because that's how I roll.

Sleep? What is sleep? O_o

Joking aside, I prefer to sleep on my back but sometimes I sleep on my side. It's entirely random. Also I sleep with only PJ bottoms and no shirt. Not sure when I started doing that or why, but I've stuck with it ever since.

• 1 month later...

*revives le thread* :3

Well I didn't sleep anything at all last night. I guess that is a new way or doing this sleep thing nowadays.

• Brohoof 1

Last night I just threw myself on the bed and went to sleep wearing full clothing. I don't even care how I sleep, sometimes I'll fall asleep with my knees on the floor with my body on the bed or with me laying on the bed sideways. I know it's pretty trashy, but that's what I have been doing for the past few months.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1

I mostly sleep with a REALLY low pillow, a body pillow, 3-4 blankets, and a HUGE fan pointed strait at my face.

and i also fall asleep at about midnight or 1:00 in the morning, with my laptop on my chest, opened to MLP forums ;)

Although I have a full mattress with sheets, I tend to sleep under only my beadspread. I got into the habit when I caught a nasty flu bug a year or so ago. If I rest underneath too many covers, I become warm and uncomfortable. Therefore, unless it is in the middle of winter, I'll even have my ceiling fan on at night. That also means I don't wear much other than my underwear when I go to bed.

I adore soft pillows. Give me a soft pillow with a firm pillow underneath and I'll probably sleep fairly well.

My bed is quite firm. As far as I can tell I'm the only guy in the world who loves hotel beds. My pillow is also firm and somewhat low. Laying in my bed is a small step above laying on the ground for most people.

Most of my sleeping is done on my sides, though if I'm exhausted enough I can fall asleep on my back. I prefer sleeping in just boxers or nothing at all. Given how hot the bedroom gets because of my computer it's sometimes necessary to sleep naked. Or maybe the room is only getting that hot due to the fact that I'm naked.

We have a conundrum...

Therefore, unless it is in the middle of winter, I'll even have my ceiling fan on at night. That also means I don't wear much other than my underwear when I go to bed.

I've been known to leave the window open even as it's snowing. It's always hot enough in there that it's warranted. The room getting too cold is never a concern.

Edited by Artemis

I sleep on my front most of the time... Sometimes on my side are rarely on my back... Idk... This is a hard question to Answer... Because I'm asleep when I sleep... Lol

The Pillow... I don't give a shit about my pillow...

And clothing... Pending... If I'm lazy... I sleep in street close... If I'm..erm not lazy... Then I use PJs...

I sleep on my back wearing nothing but boxers and with a very soft pillow.

Sleeping on my sides and on my stomach just flat out kills me. I think that if someone were to torture me, that would be the one thing to make me spill some info. :/

And, obviously, I need to be cool for the night, so my Mario Bros. Boxers usually is all I need to sleep in. :)

Most of the time I sleep with two pillows stacked on top of each other. I don't really have a specific position when I sleep. If I got to bed on my right side sometimes I wake up on my left and vice versa.

• 11 months later...

I sleep on ... wait for it ... my bed. Yeah, that's right, I sleep on my bed! Didn't see that one coming did ya? Hehe, no but seriously, I just sleep on a plain ol' bed. :yay:

I used to sleep on the couch a while back though. :P

• Brohoof 2

I sleep in a bed with around 4 pillows and 7 blankets to lay on (and of course, a mattress)...as you would imagine, I'm pretty comfortable. However, I leave a clothes basket on my bed that my cat sleeps in...it takes up some room but he looks too adorable to move. dry.png

a bed...on the floor. I have really bad back, so I have a temperpedic (a wedding gift from hubby's parents) and we ditch the boxspring all together and just lay it on the floor (with some plywood in between the bed and floor to help prevent molding since its a carpeted floor).

Gotta have my dear little deer, Rannoch, on one side (against the wall) and my husband on the other.  We like plaid fleece bed sheets and just pile on the king blankets (our bed is a queen but my husband is 6'6 so we extra long blankets)

personally, the ground it better (minus the sticks and rocks)....

Edited by Treble Bolt

Sleep? Who needs sleep? In the words of my one friend "I Spit on Sleep" and yes that was a real quote.  People as awesome as me don't waste their time sleeping. LOL

But, seriously I normally sleep in a bed but, I normally fall asleep wherever I'm comfortable. On a Couch, In a Chair, on the floor. in a seat at a movie theater. I have a very, very, weird sleep pattern.

• Brohoof 1

i sleep on a mattress

it's really hard because i can't relax if i sleep in something soft

my pillow is also r8 hard, i can mould it and stuff

is noice

What kind of pillow is that?  I am trying not to sleep on my stomach due to my back (yet my body defies me every night), I have been trying out different pillow meant for back and side sleeping, but nothing really works.

I float like a jedi.. I sleep in a bed, surprising isn't it. It's a nice little bed, it's 194 cm x 77 cm, which is 76 inches x 30 inches. For my height it's perfect, but for some it may be a little small bed. I think it's pretty comfortable, then again I think everything is comfortable. I can sleep everywhere if I want to. But there ain't nothing like your own bed, always feel uncomfortable in beds I'm not used to.

You'll never guess on what I sleep in.

Nope. 

Never.

Okay, okay. You caught me! I sleep in a bed :P

The mattress is pretty hard, but it's still quite comfy. (Although I'd still prefer a slightly softer bed. Meh, you can't have everything...)

I have a memory-foam pillow, which suits my needs perfectly.