Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

Moved to Elsewhere

Robot_and_Friends.JPG

Ignoring the ironic title, I am curious to see what people's thoughts are on this show. It's a show where I kind of hear mixed things on it. If you don't know, it aired on Cartoon Network in the early 2000s and was pretty short lived. The plot was about a robot who had the mission of learning the ways of a middle school.

On one hand, this show can be clever. It's art style seems to be similar to stuff from the 70s and 80s like 
School House Rock. It also can have a funny moment every now and then.

On the other hand, the show can be quite boring. It's like an odd mixture of My Life as a Teenage Robot with Equestria Girls. It's more boring in a cliched way. There is only like one episode that I can consider terrible and it was more for a mean spirited ending and a terrible moral (Cube Wars).

So discuss away!

I only really saw one episode of it(I remember it involving a Rubix Cube), it was alright, though not something to write home about. I figured it was cancelled due to Cartoon Networks strange fetish for axing anything with Robots in it(yes I'm still bitter over Megas and Symbionic Titan)

Edited by Megas75

It got cancelled cause it was fun to watch and that was the thing they did a lot at that time.