Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony cheers you up the most?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

this question is really going to get most to answer either there fav ponies/others or Pinkie. (that was a kinda somber).

My answer would be every pony as all of them and the show on general cheer me up if i'm down doesn't really matter who.

I'd say as my choice however, would be Celestia... hmm yeah Celestia and Luna.

I would have liked to say Trixie.. but unfortunately she is a underestimated character, and she does not appear much in the animated series.Indeed, she seems to have been "erased".

Apart from this my bitterness, as regards the other characters I could tell Fluttershy for the mane 6 (she sends me a kind of serenity).

For the rest, there isn't a pony in particular. Each of them can do things that send me something positive.

• Brohoof 1

So hard to pick just one. I really want to say Lyra and BonBon because the two of them together always brings me joy... but I can count :derp:

So, if I have to pick one... :lie: ... Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Its a tie between rainbow dash and Fluttershy.
Rainbow dash is my favorite and I love her as a character, but DANG does fluttershy have such incredible moe faces and just such a nice outlook on everyone and life.

Sure pinkie tries to cheer everyone up, but fluttershy is a much better contrast of staying optimistic in a world with alot of jerks in it and not letting it keep you down.