Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 3 villian?

Vendi

Just your now run on the mill doll with an awful design, but will look better in the movie  :P

Indeed. The Dazzlings turned out to look MUCH better in RR than their promotional materials, so I think we'll see the same thing here. ;)

Indeed. The Dazzlings turned out to look MUCH better in RR than their promotional materials, so I think we'll see the same thing here. ;)

Except Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna--they look like they've had botox injections in their lips!

Edited by A.V.

I dont even think there is gonna be a villian. Hasbro has only shown us that they really are desperate so my theory is Equestria Girls 3 is just gonna be about the mane six coming to the human world and having rivalries with their human clones, i think you would call them clones, you guys know what i mean, like the other them.

I really like the human world Twilight being the villain idea, it would just come to show what Twilight can be capable of without the help and guidance of her friends, and sometimes the way of science can come across quite evil. :)

Never though of that but that would be an amazing story. Pony twilight comes back to face an evil human twilight? I'm in!! It does makes you think because the original twi in MLP did not care about making friends in the pilot episode. So EG Twi who never learned of friendship vs Princess Twi would be completely amazing I really hope that happens.

• Brohoof 1

I dont even think there is gonna be a villian. Hasbro has only shown us that they really are desperate so my theory is Equestria Girls 3 is just gonna be about the mane six coming to the human world and having rivalries with their human clones, i think you would call them clones, you guys know what i mean, like the other them.

Well, I remember many didn't think Rainbow Rocks would have good villains in a battle of the bands movie  :comeatus:

Except Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna--they look like they've had botox injections in their lips!

They could look worse though  :comeatus:

Human Twilight's boyfriend, because Twilight with another guy is evil. It'll give FS something to do by trying to shamelessly break up Twilight and her "evil" boyfriend.

Edited by Singe

The movie formula dictates that the villain must be from Equestria and Equestrian magic is involved. This being a school sponsored  competition already fulfills part of the criteria.

I think it's probably going to be human!Twilight because of the ending of Rainbow Rocks. Plus it would show how Twilight would end up without ever discovering the magic of friendship.

There is already evidence from their toy line (Jeez they spoil so much in here- rainbow power was spoiled as well) that human Twilight is the main antagonist. Look at the symbol on her belt.

my_little_pony_equestria_girls_friendshi

• Brohoof 1

Wow so that's what it's going to be about huh? It seems interesting enough and we really can't judge a book by it's cover since Rainbow Rocks was somewhat good too. I rather wait and see how this turns out before calling it good or bad though. Plus I wonder how Humane Six will react to human!Twilight. I have feeling Rainbow will have somewhat of a role in this since she is the captain of all sports teams. But glad to know who the main antagonist is.

Wow so that's what it's going to be about huh? It seems interesting enough and we really can't judge a book by it's cover since Rainbow Rocks was somewhat good too. I rather wait and see how this turns out before calling it good or bad though. Plus I wonder how Humane Six will react to human!Twilight. I have feeling Rainbow will have somewhat of a role in this since she is the captain of all sports teams. But glad to know who the main antagonist is.

I really wouldn't want it to go where human Twilight has to follow pony Twilight's path. Make the same friends, wind up going to the same school, have to fall for Flash Sentry, and etc. Human Twilight needs to maintain an independence of pony Twilight.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

I really wouldn't want it to go where human Twilight has to follow pony Twilight's path. Make the same friends, wind up going to the same school, have to fall for Flash Sentry, and etc. Human Twilight needs to maintain an independence of pony Twilight.

A nice idea! Sunset Shimmer already provides a nice presence with the Mane 5; I don't know if adding human Twilight would be a good idea. I think it would be good for Equestria Girls if they did something different with this Twilight; so maybe having her stay with the other school would be good.

• Brohoof 1

A nice idea! Sunset Shimmer already provides a nice presence with the Mane 5; I don't know if adding human Twilight would be a good idea. I think it would be good for Equestria Girls if they did something different with this Twilight; so maybe having her stay with the other school would be good.

Pony Twilight's not mentioned "identity theft" B)  of human Twilight :o , could cause some issues with human Twilight and her Shadowbolts team members of a purple female Twilight :wacko: aligned with Canterlot.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

Pony Twilight's lol "identity theft" of human Twilight, could cause some issues with human Twilight and her Shadowbolts team members of a purple female Twilight aligned with Canterlot.

These would be some interesting plot choices. As much as I liked Rainbow Rocks it could've done with some more; like that moment between Adagio and Aria.

Something like that in the third movie could prove to be really interesting.

That's not what I meant. Though I can see why you thought I thought that. I'm actually trying to say I would like to see the personality Twilight would have without having any friends. I really do want her to be different from pony Twilight.

That's not what I meant. Though I can see why you thought I thought that. I'm actually trying to say I would like to see the personality Twilight would have without having any friends. I really do want her to be different from pony Twilight.

The 180 pony Twilight was Sunset Shimmer who had no friends and only drunk on power.

Human Twilight could have friends but not the right kind if the movie says. The movie has to avoid saying human Twilight has an inferior/wrong life to a pony princess masquerading around as her.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it seems there's gonna be a "rival school" kind of storyline. Personally, I'd love for it to be the Human World's counterpart to the Crystal Empire as Canterlot High is the counterpart to... well, Canterlot, it would give a great opportunity for other characters to show up such as Cadance and Shining Armor. Perhaps we'll actually get to see the human Wonderbolts this time around. It seems that Human Twilight is going to play a rather large role in the next movie. However, I wonder if she's gonna just be an antagonist as opposed to a full-blown villain like Sunset Shimmer and the Dazzlings were. Perhaps she'll take whatever competition is going on too seriously and it'll take the human mane six to lighten her up. Or something like that.

They could become friends by distance, other shows had groups of friends at diferent schools

EG 3 is called Equestrian Games. its a big sports competition  btwn Wondercolts and Shadowcolts (a rival school)   so my guess is they might be the villains? or someone on their team. Maybe Human Twi. will play a part? 

• Brohoof 1