Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 3 villian?

Vendi

IMO, the villain is probably going to be Human sombra.

Twilight is a student at crystal prep, which seems to be pretty directly an analogue for the crystal empire. I bet that Twilgiht is going to end up being under Sombra's tutalage instead of celestia's in this universe, and she'll be bringing all her finding about the weird things at canterlot high to him, with him manipulating her and her as a minor antagonist in this universe.

Human twilight will try to find a way to steal equestrian magic from the mane six via SCIENCE! somehow, and that's how she'll become "midnight sparkle" as said at the toy fair. Additionally, sombra will use the magic to become a giant Shadow monster thing to mirror his pony counterpart.
Sunset shimmer will end up convincing Human Twilight about the importance of friendship, the shadowbolts will all turn against sombra and the mane six + shadowbolts will defeat sombra.

Then Human Cadence takes over as the new principal of Crystal prep.

• Brohoof 1

Jesus God, I don't know. Like, the way it's going, it's probably gonna be original human Twi inadvertently teaming up with human Discord (yes, I've seen character models. It's not pretty.), Queen, or something, Chrysalis, and a re-villainized Sunset Shimmer (because she still doesn't seem right, for some reason). And, because EG 3 is being called Friendship Games, something tells me that a RR-like scenario with a sports team created by Rainbow Dash is gonna compete in an inter-school sporting the event, which would make Queen Chrysalis the opposing principal, or something.

Edited by ArcFighter300

Principal Sombra (voiced by Tim Curry) and Human Twilight is one of his most promising loyal students. Though the depth of her dedication to her education is up in the air. She could be someone who worked really hard to get where she's at and is getting some of the best offers to further her education. When the Mane 6 come in about friendship and such, it will require TS to throw some of that away.

I think we're finally going to be seeing the real human Twilight Sparkle in this movie but I highly doubt that she is going to be the villain so most likely it should be someone from a rival school I suppose?