Snow Frostflame

A Better Video Editing Software

now my videos on my channel have potential but editing them off of Windows Live Movie Maker isn't helping not to mention WLMM has a lack in some features I would find helpful

so does anyone know any free Editing softwares a gamer like me could use to improve their videos

@Snowflake Frostflame: I'm moving your topic to General Discussion, where I think it'll get a lot more attention.  Another great way to get attention for a topic like this is a status update or a blog post.

Choose Sony Vegas, I use it for my videos and it has lots of features that allow You to do a lot with a video. Also Adobe Premiere is pretty great from what I was told.

Badges

• Camtasia
  • Sony Vegas
  • Adobe Premiere
  • Adobe After Effects

All of those are very good for editing, and I recommend them for editing your videos.

Badges

Adobe Premiere is the best in my opinion, but it costs money unless you want to pirate. 

As for free video editing software, I can't help you unfortunately.

Edited by Colourful Colour

@Snowflake Frostflame: I'm moving your topic to General Discussion, where I think it'll get a lot more attention.  Another great way to get attention for a topic like this is a status update or a blog post.

heh no wonder I couldn't find it

SONY VEGAS

kkkkkkkkkkk

Choose Sony Vegas, I use it for my videos and it has lots of features that allow You to do a lot with a video. Also Adobe Premiere is pretty great from what I was told.

• Camtasia
  • Sony Vegas
  • Adobe Premiere
  • Adobe After Effects

All of those are very good for editing, and I recommend them for editing your videos.

I'm well aware Sony Vegas is the best out there but I'm also aware of that it isn't free I have plans on getting Sony Vegas when I get a job but I need a software that is easy to use and is free

unless I'm mistaken then I will check it out....

I need a software that is easy to use and is free

I quite like LiVES, which is free.

For those who mentioned Sony Vegas and all those Adobe expensive bloatware: notice the little detail the OP said:

so does anyone know any free Editing softwares a gamer like me could use to improve their videos

If you are lucky to use Linux, MacOS X or FreeBSD, then there's a free (as in free beer, and as in free speech) video editing software called Kdenlive. Don't know about Windows, though (it's not easy to find free software for a non-free operating system). Edited by SasQ

I've used Power Directer 11

It's not a bad program for beginners and it's only a fancier version of Windows MM but it will make a decent hi def video.

I use Shotcut.  I've been extremely happy with it.  Lightworks is suppose to be one of the best free programs out there, but it has a steeper learning curve, and apparently it's very finicky about what it will and will not import.  I couldn't get it to successfully import any of the files I wanted to use, which is why I went to Shotcut instead.  Here's the links if you want to check either one out.

http://www.shotcut.org/bin/view/Shotcut/WebHome

http://www.lwks.com/

Badges