Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Star Wars Hero?

Sazama Ichida

Who is your favorite Star Wars Hero?  

18 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Star Wars Hero?

• Luke Skywalker
    • Princess Leia
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Mace Windu
    • Yoda
    • Cin Drallig
    • Han Solo
    • Chewbacca
    • Other

Yoda is truly my favorite because despite his appearance, he is so powerful. But mostly because of his wisdom.

My favorite quote from him:

Fear%20is%20the%20path%20to%20the%20dark

Revan, he turned to the dark sided after the Mandolorian wars but there is some evidence that he did this deliberately so that he could get close enough to act as a double agent to figure out the Sith Emperor's (Darth Vitiate) plans. He brought his close friend Malak along with him to become his sith apprentice. To make a long story short Revan was captured and his mind erased by the Jedi while Darth Malak double crossed him and left him for dead. Revan rediscovered his force abilities and eventually decided to side with the Jedi to stop Darth Malak. After successfully stopping him Revan went into unknown space to confront the Sith Emperor but never returned. It was later revealed that he was frozen in stasis after being defeated by the Sith Emperor. Revan became so popular and well known that a cult was founded in his name, he also served as the inspiration for Darth Bane's rule of two.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if this poll is including the Expanded Universe, but to hay with it:

I have to say Revan. His accomplishments alone far exceed almost any other jedi or sith, being a master of both the light and dark side. He led a weakened Republic to victory in what seemed like an almost lost battle against the Mandalorians, and then took most of that army and turned it against the Republic he'd just saved. He was ultimately betrayed by his best friend and left a broken shell of his former self without any memories, but nonetheless was manipulated in this state by the Republic to be used as a weapon against the new Sith Lord Darth Malak, and he still managed to almost single handedly turn the war around, even gaining his memories back in the process. The man was a frighteningly powerful and charismatic individual to be say the least.

I could go on, but I know not everyone agreed with SWTOR's depiction of him. So i'll just go on to say that he was without question one of the most influential and revolutionary beings to ever roam the galaxy. Most of his controversial teachings and holocrons left behind founded a number of traditions that the Sith now take for granted, such as the mentioned above Rule of Two, and he was still held in high regard by both Jedi and Sith, despite numerous hostile actions he took against them both.

All that, and he had some pretty badass armor. This makes me want to play KotOR again. :yay:

Edited by DarkHorse Brony

>no JarJar Binks in list

>not choosing JarJar

JarJar Binks is truly our greatest hero. For had he not the gall to ignore exile and return to his homeland with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn, then the events that followed after and throughout the timeline may have never occurred to begin with. JarJar set the ball rolling and made the universe what it became.

• Brohoof 3

>no JarJar Binks in list

>not choosing JarJar

JarJar Binks is truly our greatest hero. For had he not the gall to ignore exile and return to his homeland with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn, then the events that followed after and throughout the timeline may have never occurred to begin with. JarJar set the ball rolling and made the universe what it became.

God dammit, you beat me to it.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Qui-Gon Jinn. He was a true Jedi and one of the few that saw the issues the fictional Jedi needed to fix. Frankly he was the closest to the IRL Jedi ideal that we might have from the fiction. 

• Brohoof 1

On 7/1/2020 at 8:32 AM, Jedishy said:

Qui-Gon Jinn. He was a true Jedi and one of the few that saw the issues the fictional Jedi needed to fix. Frankly he was the closest to the IRL Jedi ideal that we might have from the fiction. 

And I will forever spell his name wrong.

I'll go with Yoda. He's the perfect Jedi; simple, wise and mighty when he needs to be. 

It's not easy choosing from such a vast selection, but if anyone can make it a slam-dunk, it's the little green guy.

• 1 year later...