Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What insect annoys you the most?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

CHINESE STINK BUGS!!! I hate those things, and we never had the In thise area when I was growing up, they just showed up a few years ago. The smell up the house when it gets cold outside, and in the summer they eat my string bean plants :( .  I think the Chinese sent the over on purpose :okiedokielokie:  They serve no purpose in life and they all need to die. Dammit science why dont you make yourself useful and enginer a virus of something to kill these buggers!

Crane Flies and flies i find are so annoying -_-.

Flies just get in your face and annoy you by flying around the room or getting on your food

Crane Flies don't do nothing to annoy you like fly around or get on your food however they will fly around if you annoy them. It's just the fact that they are there that annoys me, They are huge and just sit on the window. The fact that they just sit there makes me paranoid so i end up killing them XD

Edited by Codelyoko373

Mosquitoes. Sure, flies are annoying but mosquitoes are so much worse. A fly will be there to annoy you all the time but you will always see it and if you are fast enough you can kill it. A mosquito on the other hand stays hidden when the lights are on, but as soon as you turn off the lights you'll hear the annoying sound in your ear all the time. When you then turn on the lights to locate the problem it is gone and impossible to find.

Lights on, mosquito gone.

Lights off, sound's back.

4118159998_87069d4289_m.jpg

The sound of a mosquito is also more annoying than the sound of a fly.

And don't even get me started on the damn bites..

• Brohoof 3

These fuckers... :okiedokielokie:

These are HELL.

hel%20blinding.jpg

These are like mosquitoes on steroids...their bite is painful as buck, they are fast, they smell you from a mile away, they are tough to kill and extremely strong for their size. Not to mention their stubborness and aggression...they are pretty much the only bug I'd gladly end the life of.

When I'm moving my grandma's lawn, they often attack me in numbers, and just that is enough to make me give up and spend the rest of the day inside, because once they find you, they won't go away before the night comes. They will seriously follow you around everywhere...you can't outrun them. And it's so annoying you could rip your hair out.

Edited by RaveRatchet
  • Brohoof 3

These fuckers... :okiedokielokie:

SPOIL YER LARGE PICS, BREH

These are HELL.

hel%20blinding.jpg

These are like mosquitoes on steroids...their bite is painful as buck, they are fast, they smell you from a mile away, they are tough to kill and extremely strong for their size. Not to mention their stubborness and aggression...they are pretty much the only bug I'd gladly end the life of.

When I'm moving my grandma's lawn, they often attack me in numbers, and just that is enough to make me give up and spend the rest of the day inside, because once they find you, they won't go away before the night comes. They will seriously follow you around everywhere...you can't outrun them. And it's so annoying you could rip your hair out.

Looks like some sort of horse fly... Those are the worst ones yeah.. The reason why I pick misquitoes over these are because mosquitoes will be around you like all the time while you might not encounter a horse fly attacking you as often.

wait, I know.

Ceratopogonidaes

These are like mosquitoes, but they are so small you can barely see them and they always come in swarms..

m%25E4k%25E4r%25E4inen.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceratopogonidae

• Brohoof 2

Mosquitoes! God, I hate them (especially the females)!  :angry:

They are literally tiny vampires who want your blood just to get enough iron from your blood in order to reproduce. They do absolutely nothing positive to us and others who are not of their kind.  :eww:

The only things they do to use is make us terribly sick and even die from the West Nile Virus, Dengue, Malaria, etc. (even though that's more of an issue in Third-World countries, it's still a concern even for the rest of the planet).  :ph34r:

They are the worst insects in the face of the Earth to ever exist and are only useful as food for birds, reptiles, amphibians, etc.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

Flies are the absolute worst. Especially here in Australia.

Mozzies are annoying af too.

Cockroaches are disgusting.

And Christmas Beetles.

• Brohoof 2

Mosquitoes. Sure, flies are annoying but mosquitoes are so much worse. A fly will be there to annoy you all the time but you will always see it and if you are fast enough you can kill it. A mosquito on the other hand stays hidden when the lights are on, but as soon as you turn off the lights you'll hear the annoying sound in your ear all the time. When you then turn on the lights to locate the problem it is gone and impossible to find.

Lights on, mosquito gone.

Lights off, sound's back.

img-3348243-1-4118159998_87069d4289_m.jp

The sound of a mosquito is also more annoying than the sound of a fly.

And don't even get me started on the damn bites..

Also to add, Mosquitoes also carry diseases and can make you very ill.  

• Brohoof 1

I don't like any insects. They scare me!

But, I would have to say that flies annoy me more than almost anything.

They fly around your face and the buzzing sound they make in your ear is just... Ah! 

Cockroaches probably. I can deal with some stupid mosquito or some stupid fly. Cockroaches are just nasty.

Tbh I hate all insects tho. Bugs frighten me.

• Brohoof 1

FREAKING CRANE FLIES 

They only live for a couple weeks, but the amount of them that fly in my window must be half their population. So annoying, especially when they dive bomb you. It's like their trying to get killed.

Caterpillars. Every time I see one, I must kill it.

I must be the only person who thinks they're cute.

(not the gross furry ones though, or the spikey ones). Blegh, those ones can burn.

• Brohoof 2

Flies are huge pests for me. They always seem to be buzzing around me and in my room or wherever I am. Also, when i was little, I used to HATE teensy flies and mosquitos. We would go camping every summer when we lived in Maine, and omfg did those things BITE you! We don't see them much here as far as I know, but I do know they are around. I also can't stand moths, especially the big fat ones too. They can be annoying as well because every time I try to whack one, it's either moved to another spot, or it gets pissed and starts flying all around me. =.=