Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What insect annoys you the most?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Flies and mosquitos. When I am sleeping or eating they are always there landing on you lightly and making you itch where they were or swat them away. And mosquito's leave the bites which itch for a while and when you are doing something tedious and you have to stop to itch it is annoying.

I guess I can say I hate being itchy.

Mosquitos.  I just can't stand that buzzing they make when they get right up next to your ear, and the bites that itch like crazy.  One time I went on this really long girls' camp hike, and we all stayed next to this lake.  The place was CRAWLING (or in this case, flying) with mosquitos, and at first I didn't want to squish them because that's narsty, and I was like "They're just doing what they evolved to do," but then by the end of the trip I learned to hate those demonic creatures.  Pretty much everyone who went on that hike became a mosquito ninja, just grabbin' 'em out of the air and crushing them to gross, bloody jelly.  I still hate those things, though.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Wasps. I cannot stress enough how much I hate wasps. They're aggressive, their sting hurts like hell, and in the summer they're absolutely everywhere. And the increasingly hot summers means that there are more and more of these bastards. Species are going extinct left and right, but the two genera I WANT to die a fiery death, Vespula and Dolichovespula, just thrive.

I really hate gnats. I hate when I try to sleep and always hear these high hum when they fly around me. I hate the itch I got from a sting. I really hate them. I also am often annoyed from wasps and horse-flies. 

I hate moths, especially when they decide to sit on my wall and stare at me just when I want to go to sleep! I really can't sleep with the feeling that a moth can land on my face. I sometimes spend an hour trying to get one out of my room. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!

• Brohoof 2