• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Freakin' wasps...they are evil >:[

humans Mosquitoes, easily. Let my blood alone

Mosquitoes.  :okiedokielokie:   Evil little creatures.      I like most insects a lot, actually. And I don't mind the male mosquitoes, cuz they don't actually try to get blood from anypony. But t

I mean, most normal "pests" are sort of annoying. Flies, junebugs, mosquitoes, etc... all have their place in my book. Ants don't really though... and neither do spiders, since they kill other bugs.

But I can't stand roaches. They're disgusting, they live in large numbers and they get everywhere.

Badges

Mosquitoes can be rather obnoxious, but an insect I despise more than them are crickets. Crickets are often romanticized in the media, often with only one cricket chirping in the background of a given scene at night. Where I live, however, it is more of a ear-grating cacophony with dozens and dozens of crickets chirping endlessly through the night. It gets obnoxious very quickly.

Gnats are currently my biggest insect peeve. They always love to come around during the hottest times of the year which I already hate and they are so damn annoying. 

Given the time of year right now, it's summer flies.

Flies that have gotten into the house during the weather. I don't mind the flies gathering around our outside trash bin, since they don't really bother me throwing another trash bag in, but the occasional fly getting into house that won't shoo away and bother me when I'm cleaning up the house.

Flies and Spiders. They have got to be the two most invasive insects on this planet. Hot day and need air? BOOM. Theres a fly in your house now. Have a garage or storage unit outside? BOOM. Spider webs galore. 

Ive had to quarantine half my pad because spiders in the pacific northwest have no chill at all. They will pop up within a day.  Im pretty sure the world would be a better place(at least a little bit) if those two insect species just poof out of existence.

Badges

I think I've never seen a roach. But here flies are everywhere. And I also dislike wasps, and I see many when I go to the swimming pools.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

• 1 year later...

Flies are the absolute worst, but I dislike all tiny flying insects similar to them as well.  They never want to leave you alone, and that's just plain obnoxious.

Edited by cmarston1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bees because l don't want to get stunned and plus they just like getting close to your face. I like bugs but l don't like bees.

Badges