Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What insect annoys you the most?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

wasps. I've had hives of these things in my attic multiple years and it's just been wasp massacre after wasp massacre. Also one stung my dog :( 

All things attributed to bees in MLP should be applied to wasps.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, abrony-mouse said:

wasps. I've had hives of these things in my attic multiple years and it's just been wasp massacre after wasp massacre. Also one stung my dog :( 

All things attributed to bees in MLP should be applied to wasps.

This so much! 
They invade the attic space above my room every year. They’re all over the place outside and so aggressive. 

• Brohoof 1

The Insects that annoys me the most are Flys. However the things that annoy me because of their existence ( and not because of them being annoying on purpose ) are bigger insects in general, because they scare me a lot, all these types of insects that are so big that you dont even want to squish them because you are afraid of the sounds it would make while simultaneously not being able to simply let them live because they are so loud while flying against walls and you are constantly scared that these bigger ones might get interested in you, specially if you dont even know what they are and what they can do.

Best things is you get them just outside.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skeeters, horseflies, and yellow flies are really bad here around sunset cuz of the close proximity to water. Bitin' bastards  :Cozy:

• Brohoof 1