Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do non-Canadians think of Canadians?

Aurelleah

I THINK THEY ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO I WOULD NEVER SPEAK ILL OF, he said in all caps to appease the Canadian overlords of MLPF.

Nah, seriously though. One of my jobs has been dealing with Canada a lot the past couple of years, and more often than not, they are SUPER nice. One of the companies head honchos even invited my boss to Canadian Thanksgiving back when that occurred, because he was in town and all alone at the time.

• Brohoof 1

I've met one or two Canadians in my life, and they were nice and interesting people! A friend of mine went to Canada some months and he told me you are some crazy b**tards who are fun as heck to hang out with.

What else can I say? I want to see what a beaver tail tastes like  :catface:

Greetings from Mexico!

I've heard that Canadians and us Australians are very similar, concerning laws and such.

You guys are the only Commonwealth nation that doesn't play cricket.

And half of you guys speak French. (I'm jealous).

I mean...who's got anything bad to say about Canadians? Really though, I've never met a Canadian who wasn't an all around cool person :D

If you've met me, you probably wouldn't say that again.

Anyway, people here really seem to hold Canada in quite a high regard. I guess the world must be even worse off than I thought.

What's with all these topics about nations? >_> My overall response will be the same. My view towards Canadians is neutral as I value the individual over groups of any size. I don't know if I will like an individual Canadian until I have met them. I can't guess what they would like as individuals or how they would behave. To assign attributes to them in advance is shortsighted in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

I want to move to Canada.  :o

I've never, ever heard a bad thing about the place! It sounds like a great place to live, and I hear nothing but good things about the people there! 

I'll take Canada over the U.S. in a heartbeat, any day. *hugs all of Canada* 

I'll save what I usually say on these topics, and just say that I agree with Silver Letter who's a few posts above me.

Canada itself though seems like a much nicer country than the US. I've only been there once, but I would like to go again someday, maybe to Quebec since I speak/understand some French. :)

Also, "Saskatchewan" :lol: