Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on moths?

Hansel

Moths are cool and all. But sometimes they're just not massive or fuzzy enough for you to be satisfied.

(edited)

Moths are cool and all. But sometimes they're just not massive or fuzzy enough for you to be satisfied.

excuse me

f5db4960f427268aa6ae01d986f1c284.jpg

I think you'll find 

1395a790615da1c2ebdc63fa52c67f6a.jpg

That you're wrong.

tumblr_m66g7qC1vP1rzyyz1o1_500.jpg

Edited by Hansel

Strangely enough, I actually like moths far more than butterflies in most instances. They're just so insanely cute. They're fluffy and many of them have very interesting wing patterns. I also really enjoy the way that they move, and, as a big fan of bats (not necessarily batponies, but bats) I guess its kinda of interesting since they're a primary prey for one of my favorite animals. Maybe that's a bit odd, but I can't really explain it any better.

(edited)

Moths are my most hated insect. God, they look like zombie butterflies. I've had too many horrific experiences with them that I have a panic attack if I see one even near me. Even the pictures of them on this post gives me the creeps. I can't even express my disgust in words. Just, ugh.

Edited by twilythebookworm

• 3 years later...

Annoying, especially when they flies around your house.

I love them!

There's currently one living in my room at the moment. Some nights, if the landing window has been left open, the walls and ceiling are covered in them. Yet they always disappear come the morning.

• Brohoof 3

Moths terrify me. Almost all insects frighten me. I have seen in photos how big some moths can get and I can barely look at them. 

I don’t understand how some people don’t find this absolutely chilling... What if this bastard landed on you?!

873BB602-CFBE-448E-BC3E-7FA229C5BB7D.jpeg

• 6 months later...