Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your hobbies or what hobbies would you like to try?

Dsanders

Most of the hobbies I listed come from this site. xP

My hobbies are:

• Drawing
  • Swimming
  • Gaming (both table-top and video games)
  • Puzzles
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Worldbuilding
  • Singing
  • Web surfing
  • Listening to music

Some hobbies I would like to try are:

• Astronomy
  • Travelling
  • Birdwatching
  • Gardening
  • Water Sports
  • Urban exploration
  • Martial Arts
  • Antique collecting
  • Hiking
  • Photography

The reason why I don't get out to do outdoor hobbies much is I've got other issues and work to deal with. I do hope to do at least one of the hobbies I've listed, though.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

I've pretty much lost the ability to do any hobbies :(

Though here are some I would like to get into :)

Photography

Graphic Design

Cooking

Dancing

Acting (again)

Reading (again)

Gaming (on a cool gaming desktop :P)

Hiking

Traveling

Vector Art (again)

My primary hobbies revolve around the internet. Reading about people's life experiences on reddit, learning obscure facts, researching specific information, learning more about mathematics, computer programming, spirituality, philosophy, or anything else that interests me. To put it briefly, learning isn't something I just do in school. It's a hobby, too. In fact, I'd say it's a lifestyle. 

Other than that, I also do advanced math for fun beyond what I have to learn for school. I also enjoy doing martial arts, riding my bike, swimming, and reading.

I'm a huge movie buff as well. I probably watch on average at least 3 movies a week, and I have for a long time. I also love to play video games.

All of this stuff is fun, but I'd like to add some more diversity to my life as well. I'd like to get into some more intense physical hobbies like hiking, or even off-road biking, camping, rock climbing, and maybe even caving. I really want to travel around the world some day as well, once I have a job and can afford such things.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... This hobby haven't come out from anyone, so I'll start.

I wanted to take up blacksmith. I wanted to create swords and such and make fantasy weapon become the real thing (not Man at Arms real), like Real real. My vision is that I make a blade like Raiden that can cut through almost anything.

That's why I wanted to go to Material Science-Metallurgy major.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I like art, writing, watching movies and cartoons. I used to collect Star Wars stuff  but it got to be too expensive.  :pout:

I would like to learn how to play an instrument one of these days. That would be incredible.   :ooh:   

• Brohoof 1

I want to try out Sonic Boom, Sonic 06, Link The Faces of Evil, Zelda Wand of Gamelon, Zelda's Adventure, Virtual Chess 64, Superman 64, E.T. the video game, PAC-MAN Atari 2600, Beetlejuice on the NES, and every Call of Duty game.

Jokes aside, I legit want to play the good Sonic games, the only bit of Sonic I've ever tried was a Sonic Lost Word and Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing demo, and some Sonic Flash game I found on the internet.

Current hobbies

- Listening to music

- Playing the drums

- Making YouTube videos

- I'm also a gaming video game gamer

Hobbies I would like to try?

- Visual Art

- Learning the piano

- Role Playing / Creating stories

Something I've got into this year that I've kinda always wanted to get properly into is board games. Have managed to get playing a few great games (Pandemic, Sentinels of the Multiverse, Munchkin, Legends of Drizzt, Boss Monster) and started watching youtube videos (Tabletop) of different games to try. But my friend that I play with stays in Finland and is only over a few times a year and none of my other friends are into it so don't get to play that often. Ideally would love to have a group of about 4 people I know that could play with regularly.

(edited)

Some of my hobbies are:

- Video games

- Watching anime

- Reading

- Playing card games

- Cosplaying

- Listening to music

- Roleplaying 

One hobby I would like to try and learn is how to play the guitar.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

My only hobbies is drawing ^~^;;; used to do plastic models too :please: until I think is a waste of time for some reason :adorkable: should I get back into plastic models again? >.>

My Hobbies once were : Drawing and Animating, but i have zero Motivation for it now.

The only Hobby i have left is...collecting Stuff, even though i have no Money for it.

(edited)

Dhurrr.... I have so many hobbies, it's hard to count. I like to collect seashells and pretty stones at the beach. I like to travel and study languages. I like to take care of greens and growth like planting my own vegetables and flowers. I like road trip with my bike. I like to hike in mountains with a backpack filled with yummy food. I like to pet my dogs and cats and study facts animals and nature... I enjoy drawing, listening to music and singing. I enjoy voice acting.

What I'd like to make more time for:

Yoga, swimming, playing video games and paddle boarding/kayaking. It just requires plenty of money to get myself paddle board and it's not always easy to find the time to do yoga nor playing video games.. Since I work and try to be social.

Edited by darkwingmare

I'm currently into collecting pony merch and anime merch. Something I'm thinking of trying is collecting Barbies. I already have three of them, and looking online at some of them, they're absolutely beautiful. I just have to make room in my room first. 

My current hobbies are learning new computer languages and translating the fanfic "Anthropology" in French.

I think I will try writing a new novel and learning drawing and piano in the future.

I would like to begin some astronomy too. =P