Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your hobbies or what hobbies would you like to try?

Dsanders

(edited)

Oi where to start...

Well first I have my race car, that eats up a lot of time. Always something I have to fix or mod on it, always tuning it a bit, all for the fun of 3 sub 60 second laps on the autocross track. LOL

I go camping, hunting and shooting a lot, I love to go out in the 4x4 and just have fun. Always nice to bring home a deer (in season of course) to fill the freezer with food. 

Then I spend some time writing my fiction and working out the story line for it. 

OH and last, I spend way too much time playing World of Tanks, World of Warships, and Crossout. :P

Edited by Rescue Sunstreak

the hobbie i would like to try later on is that i want to build and sell computers to someone like i get parts from new egg and then sell it as there own personal custom computer but i would need the money first XD LOL

• 2 years later...

My current hobbies are mainly tennis, piano, gaming and (of course) MLP. There are other hobbies that I would like to get back into, such as hockey, but just don't have the time for it.

• Brohoof 3

I crochet and knit(sometimes) but most of the time I procrastinate it by coming on here...  I also would like to get more into sewing and I also do some embroidery.  I also play video games!

My hobbies consist of video/photo editing, recording/streaming, and gaming. So pretty much your ideal Twitch streamer/YouTube lets player... Oh I also really enjoy cooking, and I like taking pictures of the scenery in games, I feel I'd enjoy it in real life. Aside from photography, I've always been interested in picking up an instrument, learning a new language (if you can count that), taking martial arts, learning how to sing, or improving on my drawing. Though never really had any time. I plan to change that for this upcoming year, I'll make time for one of those.

• 3 months later...

Pony art, PMV making, MLP and Coke merch collecting, fishkeeping, astrology, and working on my truck, are my main hobbies. Yes I have several. :-D I'm also very interested in becoming a storm spotter, thanks to the help of @Stormfurry I believe I have found a way. For those of you who are wondering, yes, storm spotting can be a hobby. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

My main hobbies consist of gaming, studying the mechanics of games, and watching TV/movies. Kind of like a couch potato combined with your ideal game developer. :P

I've also been aching to get into other things like collecting Pokémon merch, writing short stories, video editing/streaming, and recently stargazing. :)

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

Playing videogames and writing are my two favorite hobbies. I've always wanted to get into airsoft too, but I don't really have the money for it. A field just opened up near my house a couple of years ago, so I might be able to once I get back home and start working.

• 8 months later...

My hobby is tennis and mainly, drawing. Something I want to try is writing/illustrating a full fiction comic, sculpturing, and making clothes. We recently bought a sewing machine, so I’m going to see how to use it.  

• 1 year later...

Video games and listening to music. There are things that I want to try, but I'm not sure how to approach them.

One of my hobbies is hiking. I like to go on long hikes and my goal is to make someday a big hike over more than one days. Besides this, I like to make vectors, photos and drawings.