Dsanders

What are your hobbies or what hobbies would you like to try?

Oi where to start...

Well first I have my race car, that eats up a lot of time. Always something I have to fix or mod on it, always tuning it a bit, all for the fun of 3 sub 60 second laps on the autocross track. LOL

I go camping, hunting and shooting a lot, I love to go out in the 4x4 and just have fun. Always nice to bring home a deer (in season of course) to fill the freezer with food. 

Then I spend some time writing my fiction and working out the story line for it. 

OH and last, I spend way too much time playing World of Tanks, World of Warships, and Crossout. :P

Edited by Rescue Sunstreak

the hobbie i would like to try later on is that i want to build and sell computers to someone like i get parts from new egg and then sell it as there own personal custom computer but i would need the money first XD LOL

My current hobbies are mainly tennis, piano, gaming and (of course) MLP. There are other hobbies that I would like to get back into, such as hockey, but just don't have the time for it.

Badges

I crochet and knit(sometimes) but most of the time I procrastinate it by coming on here...  I also would like to get more into sewing and I also do some embroidery.  I also play video games!

My hobbies consist of video/photo editing, recording/streaming, and gaming. So pretty much your ideal Twitch streamer/YouTube lets player... Oh I also really enjoy cooking, and I like taking pictures of the scenery in games, I feel I'd enjoy it in real life. Aside from photography, I've always been interested in picking up an instrument, learning a new language (if you can count that), taking martial arts, learning how to sing, or improving on my drawing. Though never really had any time. I plan to change that for this upcoming year, I'll make time for one of those.

Badges

Pony art, PMV making, MLP and Coke merch collecting, fishkeeping, astrology, and working on my truck, are my main hobbies. Yes I have several. :-D I'm also very interested in becoming a storm spotter, thanks to the help of @Stormfurry I believe I have found a way. For those of you who are wondering, yes, storm spotting can be a hobby. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Badges

My main hobbies consist of gaming, studying the mechanics of games, and watching TV/movies. Kind of like a couch potato combined with your ideal game developer. :P

I've also been aching to get into other things like collecting Pokémon merch, writing short stories, video editing/streaming, and recently stargazing. :)

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

Gardening, technology, games, literature, alcohol, travel. Would like to travel more.

Playing videogames and writing are my two favorite hobbies. I've always wanted to get into airsoft too, but I don't really have the money for it. A field just opened up near my house a couple of years ago, so I might be able to once I get back home and start working.

Badges

As of late, mainly just collecting PC games and hardware. But I still do plenty with history of course.