Sign in to follow this  
catnet

Suggest a game for the FiM character/OC above

The idea is that (like the title says) you have to suggest a video game the character above you may want to play/plays. Once you've done this, just mention another character for the person below you to suggest a game for. ;)

The characters can be anyone from FiM, and if you have any OCs for this series, then feel free to use them. :)

HOWEVER- if you ever use an OC, please give the person below you enough to work on. Linking to/giving a description of your OC, including an image of him/her; any method is fine so long as you're informative enough AND provide this information every time you mention your OC (for people who haven't seen your original post about them :)).

I'll start with... Fluttershy, I guess. What game would you suggest? :squee:

I would go with... Rainbow Dash?

?

Sorry, I probably did a rubbish explanation of the game :P I'll try an example, if that'll help.

User 1: Fluttershy?

User 2: (Fluttershy could play) Animal Crossing: New Leaf :)

Rainbow Dash?

User 3: (Rainbow Dash could play) Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing ;)

Discord?

...and so on. :)

In response to Jade Fusion, I'll say Sonic Generations could be good.

For Discord? :)

Oh. I think that Rarity could do Toca Hair Salon on the I-phone.

And Pinkie Pie could be in... Maybe either Baking with mama or if she went crazy... Battlefield 4? :)

P.S I actually have Animal crossing new leaf

Oh. I think that Rarity could do Toca Hair Salon on the I-phone.

And Pinkie Pie could be in... Maybe either Baking with mama or if she went crazy... Battlefield 4? :)

P.S I actually have Animal crossing new leaf

Nice ideas :) Though, if it's alright, could you please just suggest a game for the ONE pony mentioned above you (like how I put 'For Discord? :)' on the bottom of my previous post), as well as name a character afterwards for the person below to suggest a game for? It's just to make sure this thread runs smoothly, so it's easier for people to enjoy ;)

Anyway... any suggestions for Discord? :)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

User 1: (Discord could play) Might and magic or World of Warcraft

P.S do you play "Brave Frontier" ?

P.S do you play "Brave Frontier" ?

I don't, sorry :( Um... I don't want to seem rude, but... you're not actually mentioning anyone at the bottom of your posts, which is kinda making this game a bit awkward to play. After you've made your game suggestion in your post, PLEASE mention a character straight afterwards. With your post, all you would need to do is add the bit I'm highlighting in caps here-

FOR RARITY/APPLEJACK/DERPY/ETC?

Does that make more sense? :squee:

I'll try again- suggestion for Applejack? :3

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

Gimme a sec but I honestly don't know.

Sorry.

O_O

Final Try...

(Applejack could play ) I don't know? I DONT KNOW?!?! :(

What about Applebloom?

Yeah, there's very little that's obvious to recommend for Applejack :P Maybe one of the Harvest Moon games would interest her, considering how idyllic the series can be. :)

As for Applebloom... I think, like the other Cutie Mark Crusaders, she'd probably like Scribblenauts Unlimited, since the main characters get to do different occupations and things (like extinguishing a fire while wearing a fireman's clothes). It just seems like something she'd play, y'know? ;)

How about for Trixie? :squee:

Magic the gathering. Just because you can feel unstoppable in that game. Like trixie seems to enjoy.

Does doctor whooves count?

• Brohoof 1

Magic the gathering. Just because you can feel unstoppable in that game. Like trixie seems to enjoy.

Does doctor whooves count?

Of course! ;) I'm thinking one of the Portal games would appeal to him, considering their appropriately futuristic setting and the puzzles involved, as well as having a mad AI to overcome and defeat. 

For Spike? :)