Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop fyrepony's request shoppe

lunarpony7

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, what should the background be like? Just some kinda of western looking thing like a saloon? You wanted him to be leaning back against a building right?

Him aiming out the window. The room he is in should be a poorly light bar. A kerosene lamp should be illuminating him. Edited by Semper Fi

Hey! :)

Could you do a drawing of my currently unnamed OC from my other thread? Out of the styles you presented, my favorite was Digital ink+color (with some cel and gradient shading), so that would be preferred; but if you want to use a different style/medium: that's fine. Nice art by the way (I really like the one of Fluttershy)!

Anyway, here are some references:

post-13690-0-97455000-1419896924_thumb.png

post-13690-0-23446400-1419896994_thumb.png

post-13690-0-14948200-1419896956_thumb.jpg

Thanks! :)

Would you be able to do Lektra in ink+color? In my signature is a full description. She might be a challenge. She has only one complete art currently, and it's so deviated it might as well be a different pony. Please only base it from the provided text.

I'm sorry if you're backed up. I'm patient.

Edited by bronislav84

hello i'd like to make a request of Aurora Pen my OC and my new main pony OC~ heres her reference

(yeah its doll divine but it was the only way I could be satisfied because her mane and tail are so complex to draw myself DX )

aurorapennobg_zpsdcaa50d4.png

her cutiemark is this:

10881482_1603745319855165_58578463338384

i'd like a digital ink and color please ^ 3^

Edited by AuroraPen

Hey! :)

Could you do a drawing of my currently unnamed OC from my other thread? Out of the styles you presented, my favorite was Digital ink+color (with some cel and gradient shading), so that would be preferred; but if you want to use a different style/medium: that's fine. Nice art by the way (I really like the one of Fluttershy)!

Anyway, here are some references:

Thanks! :)

Sorry I forget to add you to the list, you're on it now ^^

Edited:01/01/2015

Actually, could you do it on this pony if you haven't already started? If you already started, then it's okay.

http://i.imgur.com/mGO9gly.png

Thanks!

No problem! I didn't start it yet, I've been working my way down the list and haven't gotten to you yet

Excuse me, but would it be to much to ask if you would draw my oc?

OC: http://i.imgur.com/TvysUo0.png

Cutie Mark: http://i.imgur.com/TvysUo0.png

His name is Golden Oaks, and he lived during the time of Ponyville's founding. Unfortunately, I suck at drawing, so if you could draw him, that would be amazing!

Ooh, Is he the founder of golden oak library? (that's the right name right?)

Would you be able to do Lektra in ink+color? In my signature is a full description. She might be a challenge. She has only one complete art currently, and it's so deviated it might as well be a different pony. Please only base it from the provided text.

I'm sorry if you're backed up. I'm patient.

Yep I'll add you too!

hello i'd like to make a request of Aurora Pen my OC and my new main pony OC~ heres her reference

(yeah its doll divine but it was the only way I could be satisfied because her mane and tail are so complex to draw myself DX )

her cutiemark is this:

i'd like a digital ink and color please ^ 3^

Okay, added...

I need to really start going faster!

Sorry I forget to add you to the list, you're on it now ^^

No problem! I didn't start it yet, I've been working my way down the list and haven't gotten to you yet

Ooh, Is he the founder of golden oak library? (that's the right name right?)

Yep I'll add you too!

Okay, added...

I need to really start going faster!

Thanks, although I did slightly change my picture, could you have this pony in the picture in digital ink and colour instead? http://i.imgur.com/Vr4Mxk8.png Sorry if I keep changing the request, I'm just really picky about who I choose.  :(

Edited by Seaswirl10

Edit: If I can change my request, could I have based on this pony in digital ink and colour? It's just a couple of things happened in real life for me.

Edited by Seaswirl10