The Mint Pone

What is the best Christmas present you have ever received?

I suppose just having a generally good time! as long as I can spend some time with both friends and family and on the forums   it sums up a great Christmas...

Last year, I got an acoustic guitar for Christmas.  I jam on it almost every day.

Badges

An original composition ... my own holiday song. I was 22. 

(edited)

"Hello, this a letter informing that you must start paying your school loans by..."(yes I literally got a letter reminding me to start paying my loans on Christmas Eve)

But for reals though, the Gamecube, which is still my favorite console ever

Edited by Kiryu-Chan

I got a gorgeous little doll when I was around 6 years old. I remember seeing her in the store and really, really wanting her! I tried not to make a big fuss over the matter but someone must've picked up on the vibes because there she was under the tree on Christmas morning. Thank you, Santa! :P

Two years later I got another special doll, so now they're sisters. :twi:

When I was really young, not even in primary school, me and my brother got the most neat building kit ever. It was those colorful plastic pieces of which some had a ball on top and they're called Zoob (the yellow ones that had a ball on both ends always reminded me of cheese balls). Great times were had with building all kinds of things!

Ye. I got these two lovelies from my little sister. <3

kq6gip8.jpg

Badges

eh...i don't know, present to me is really not that important.

My Game Boy Advance SP. I was so happy when I got it and I still use it to this date.

Badges

kingdom hearts chain of memmories for the game boy advanced ive started playing it as it came to my house when i ordered it :3

One that I can think of is getting Hot Wheels for Christmas! I ignored all my other toys (Tinkerbell doll, disney horse with carriage, etc) because hey! It came with a track with a loop in it! 

My favorite Christmas present was an Xbox 360, I loved playing it! ^_^

My Playstation 2, it was my first console and I still play it on a daily basis.

Can't really point to one specific gift, but...

There was one year when I was a kid, one of my last years before becoming a teenager. And on that magical year, I got EVERYTHING I ever asked for! :pinkie:
My mother doesn't make much, so she can never afford Christmases like that. Typically, she could only afford one or two things I absolutely wanted and the rest were bonuses (food, stocking stuffers, clothes, etc.). I don't know what magical circumstances happened to change all that for one year only, but it was magical. It was like seeing one of those beautiful television/movie Christmases.

I honestly think everyone should get to experience that at least once in your life, especially when you don't grow up with very much. If you experience it every year, it doesn't mean as much. But just for one instance, it can feel pretty awesome. I don't even have those toys anymore, but I do remember the experience and I'll never forget it.

Badges

It is between a synthesizer toy keyboard, and an official roadwork lantern. I think I used the synthesizer for years, but the roadwork lantern was so unique, it made me very happy as a child to have. I could set it to blink forever, somewhere. Even fool cars to drive differently.

Aside from money, I had a new gaming desktop prior to Christmas Eve. :squee:

Badges

My mom bought me a gamecube because my brother kept hogging the PlayStation.  Came with Animal Crossing but I think that was a gift to both of us(my mom and me) because we shared a town.

Definitely the Nintendo switch, I’ve had so much fun on that thing

Badges

When I got my Switch. I don't normally ask for gifts, but I was really happy to get this. Probably my favourite console.

Edited by Cash In