Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Commits Suicide due to Cyberbullying over a Fanfic

MLPFanatic34

What a cruel world we live in. Just to think some people find satisfaction in making others miserable. That kid could have done great things in his life, but sadly it had to end in a horrible way. Just because someone likes something doesn't mean they should be made fun of. There is nothing wrong in being different and there is nothing wrong with liking MLP either. God bless you Adam. RIP.

Edited by ThatAwkwardBookworm
  • Brohoof 1

Far too often are people afraid of what they do not understand. What's pitiful, is that they do not attempt to understand. They allow an irrational fear and misunderstanding to lead them into a vacant mindset that often hurts others.

Regardless of who these people are that bully others, they are weak, soft minded and mundane. They are burdens to their societies and those they interact with. It is a shame they cannot be so easily disregarded by some and tragic for what they have done.

Please know, if anyone stoops so low as to bully you for what you like, who you are or what you do in your own life and you cannot dismiss them easily; know that there is help, here on the MLP forums, with friends, family, teachers - there is always help should you seek it.

RIP Adam Smith

• Brohoof 2

Hate and bullying are products of ignorance.

Once when I was an armed guard at Bank of America, a man and his brother came in to do thier banking, one was normal the other had cerebral palsy, the normal brother out of his love was helping the brother with Cerebral Palsy, who can witness such an act and be unmoved?

If we all gave of ourselves to help rather then hinder, this world could be wonderful indeed.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Suicide due to cyber bullying!?.... Wow... I mean...man is the internet your only life? Unless they're bullying you in real life aswell.... You could just turn off the net.... Such a waste... And a petty excuse to kill yourself......

I have mixed feelings for this...sad yet angry at the dead person....RIP i guess....

Thee is always deeper issues involved. Must be.

Question is, how did the news get back to the bronies? I have heard stories about bronies being killed in snowstorms, just to appear a few years later, all alive and well.