Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion about China?

Noei

1 minute ago, You said:

Just call it the American virus because it is the hotspot for the virus meanwhile. Trump is even the number #1 on that this time.

lol'd tumblr_ntojm0L5wv1tq4of6o1_400.gif

I think she's pretty and strong.

Do recall her being a pretty great actress on that one episode of Third Rock from the Sun. She's really got a wealth of talents even if it was a bit of a struggle to be a rememberable name in Wrestling. But maybe i'm bias, I seem to fall for every girl with a set of black bangs.

Wrestler-Chyna-Hospitalized-on-Her-Birthday-2.jpg.aef67d5f234d3c282d448581ecb55696.jpg OH WAIT, THAT'S CHYNA WITH A Y!!!

Whoops, my Bad~ Were we talking politics or a nation or something? I'm not really present in anything much!

Somewheres in silence, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna wipes a tear of pride and doesn't know why~~~

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don’t know much about China. However, I know I am a big fan of its food. So good!

The current government behind China is repulsive. General culture is cool and their food is delicious

And, uh, their disregard for copyright is pretty bad *hides box of KO and 3rd party Transformers toys*

• Brohoof 1

On 4/25/2020 at 2:45 PM, Dusknoir said:

The Chinese culture sounds somewhat interesting, and the people even if they aren't allowed to really say anything the government doesn't like, seem like mostly decent people.

The government of China though? Absolute, extremely authoritarian, evil. They covered up COVID-19 for MONTHS and they're still lying about their death and case counts (by a LOT from what I hear) along with what probably is the source of the virus (no f***ing way it came from the market we all know that. THEY DIDN'T EVEN SELL BATS...), they constantly subjugate their own people, and THEY HARVEST ORGANS FROM GROUPS OF PEOPLE THEY DON'T LIKE. They are a big part of why I wouldn't touch China even with a 2000-mile long pole.

I reserve this opinion of China, however, I will make an addendum that some people may say is off-topic and may also offend other people (that deserve it):

The US isn't that great either. Especially not since our current Clown in Chief has taken office.

Edited by Dusknoir