Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private ~The Love Between Us~ RP

Creativcorn

NightStrike was sitting there under the tree, waiting for the mare to wake up. However this song she sang kept playing over and over again. He tried his best to stay awake but the melody... it was so incredibly soothing. Before long he found his eyelids grow heavy and he fell into a soft sleep.

As dusk turned into dawn the morning sun peaking out as it was the start of a new day. From morning to afternoon the mare continued to sleep hanging upside down from her branch. Hour after hour the mare slept only to finally awake from her long slumber when the warmth of the sun started to disappeared, only then the mare's eyes began to peaking, slowly opening them as she stretched her wings and limbs. The mare using her wings to flip herself by flapping them giving herself a boost to perch back on the branch. Little did she know that NIghtStrike was still sleeping.  

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

NightStrike chose exactly that moment to roll around in his sleep making a soft squeal like noise but loud enough for anypony nearby to notice his presence. He had seldom been this fast asleep usually only sleeping for a few hours. However the song had finally brought him some real rest. He let out a comfortable sigh in his sleep.

The mare's ear's perked up as she notice the sleeping stallion from before. "What in Equestria is he doing here? Trying to get himself in trouble?" she thought as she flew down back on the ground as she softly chuckled looking at him. "Foolish, Traveller. Little do you threaten me, seeing you once more, defenseless, your words are like dust, they stand out for a moment but then disintegrate into the ground." she thought once more as she smiled before she sharpened her fangs ready to bite. A sudden thought popped into her mind: "No...this wouldn't be fair, winning so easily..." which had stopped herself from pulling the act. 

• Brohoof 1

NightStrike slowly opened his eyes only to be greeted by a set of sharp teeth. "Whuuuahh!" He shouted out panicked rolling away in a reflex and getting low to the ground making himself a small target in a defensive move. After a while his breathing became less erratic, after all, she hadn't tried to bite him yet. He looked at her with big eyes. "Eeehm sorry if I disturbed you. I just heard you singing yesterday and well...."

• Brohoof 1

"What part of STAY AWAY do you not comprehend? I could just dispose of you right now for spying on me! How dare you disturb me once more!" she replied furious look. The mare wasn't afraid to attack, but had no time for this for she thought it wasn't worth it. So she sighed and with ears pressed against her head with a unamused facial expression. The mare just turned around and started walking from the stallion. 

• Brohoof 1

"Hey I did not spy! I just slept there!" NightStrike replied in his defense "If you don't want people following you just don't sing that beautiful..." He continued mumbling way softer a slight blush on his face.

"It's eeeh... well... you see..." He pawed at the ground nervously with his hoof "I'm sorry I didn't want it too seem like I stalked you. I just wondered how a pony could sing like that because well... I never heard anything like that before."

• Brohoof 1

The mare stopped in her tracks as she heard that comment ears perked up again and eyes widened. A faint blush on the mare's cheeks. Shaking her head to make the blush go away as she cleared her voice. "..Errr....ahem...what did...you say?" she said turning herself around looking at the stallion walking up to him keeping her distance. "And for the record you weren't there before I decided to sleep" she added 

"I guess you have a point there well... I saw you sleeping in that tree not long after you landed and stopped singing, and curiosity got the better of me so I decided to wait until you woke up but well... I fell asleep myself it seems." He looked back at her a bit of a shy grin playing on his face "I said that you singing was the most beautiful thing I ever heard"

• Brohoof 1

"So if I'm getting this right, you slept near me, who could possibly hurt you because you heard me sing and wanted to tell me this when I woke up..?" replied the mare as she walked around the stallion and stopped facing him again. "It's true what they say about you mortals, constantly putting yourselves in dangerous, foolish, no wonder your kind don't last long within these surroundings, hehe" she said letting out a chuckle.

"Now, I'll be on my way..." she said about to leave once again. 

"Well it sounded way more reasonable back then but yeah that was basically my idea yeah. I don't really know what I was thinking that moment but, I was sort of mesmerized I think." He watched as she left. Something inside him told him he shouldn't let her walk off like that. That he should talk to her some more but he was afraid to annoy her once again.

The mare just continued to walk, but that comment of NightStrike's stood out to her. "No ones ever commented on my singing in years..." she thought as the mare decided to sing again. "We're trotting in the air, we're floating in the moonlit sky, the ponies far below are sleeping as we fly~ We're holding very tight, I'm riding in the midnight blue, I'm finding I can fly so high above with you~" sang the mare as she awaited to behold the reaction. 

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

NightStrike heard her sing again and turned around quickly so he could listen to her better. He let out a sigh and sat down leaning against the nearest tree listening to the beautiful melodies letting them make him at ease. He wondered why she had to be so unreachable yet so beautiful. He wanted to walk to her again but he withheld himself from it knowing she'd not appreciate.

The mare kept singing but stopped walking as it was a sign for him to follow. "Far across the world, the villages go by like dreams, the rivers and the hills, the forest and the streams~ Children gaze open mouth, taken by surprise, nobody down below believes their eyes~ Traveller what are you waiting for~" she sang purposely adding the last bit of words to call him out. The mare herself never understood herself why she wanted NightStrike around but she had an idea that was sure to fall through. 

• Brohoof 1

"He wait she stopped walking there for a second"  NightStrike thought. Maybe well..... he started to walk a few steps forward still a bit uncertain "Stalker..." He mumbled directed towards himself. Then his ears perked up ["~ Traveller what are you waiting for~] she sang and that was all the encouragement he needed. He took some more steps getting closer to her but made sure he kept an respectable distance. He tried to hide a small smirk on his face.

The mare and NightStrike continued to walk as she could sense a slight joy within that stallion, but she didn't mind. She did wonder why this stallion didn't run away, or even why she couldn't bite him, she sensed an odd vibe from him, either way she didn't want to think about that. "So traveller, I assume that isn't your name, but since your going to be stuck with me for a long time, you might as well introduced yourself" she said keeping a good poker face.

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

"Owh I'm called traveler a lot so I'm quite used to it. I've never known my real name actually but a good friend of mine once gave me the name NightStrike and I adopted that ever since. It's quite fitting given my particular set of skills." He replied to her with a small smile "He don't know what this feeling was he was experiencing now he was near her but it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside even though the air was quite cold. "Can I know your name too? If you don't mind that is"

• Brohoof 1

"NightStrike? Huh, interesting..." She said as continued to walk. "Anyhow, I'm Rosetta Thorns..." Answering NightStrike, as she sniffing the air for another meal. "Usually I never make acquaintances with my dinner, I just go ahead and enjoy right way instead of having a conversation with them" she added

"Dinner eh..." NightStrike said shivering involuntarily. "So you're like, a vampire pony right? Feeding of other pony's their blood? So when you do so, eeh do they die?" He asked a bit worried. "And well... if I'm sort of like a meal then" he continued wondering "why didn't you bite me yet? I mean you had the perfect opportunity before you woke up right?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, a vampire pony, sucking the blood out of mortals is taking their lives away when we feel is necessary." She said stopping to turn to NightStrike facing him to say: "I only kill when I have a purpose" softly speaking deviously as Rosetta turn back around facing forward walking in that direction. "I could of killed you right there but it wouldn't fair to win so easily, I earn enough pride in combat for my meals, but aside that it's been long since I've had a servant" she said smirking.

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

"A s-servant!" NightStrike called out baffled! "I i well... I know I followed you around but well...." He tried to look offended but had to conceal a small smirk. "So i am like a servant to you then? Or soon going to be a servant? He asked genuinly interested "do all vampire ponies have servants like that? And what happened to the last one of your servents? Owh btw I'm not like most ponies. Im not that easy of a prey" he chuckled slightly

"According to my kind, it's considered rude, and disrespectful to vampire ponies, especially if he or she is blood lines to a clan leader, any mortal who displays a disturbance to a vampire pony MUST serve them as there consequence, and will serve until the vampire feels your debt has been fullfilled. You have no choice, try to run and you'll find yourself a never ending hunt, if you won't cooperate then your hooves will never stop moving." She explained as she continued to walk.

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

"Sounds like a medieval tradition to me. Besides I guess I'm used to neverending hunts only I used to be the hunter. Some change would be fun." He replied with a slight chuckle.

"Then again, I think your company is awesome so as long as this whole servant thing is not tooo degenerating I guess I could play along. So what exactly does a vampire servant do eh?" He said with a small grin

Before Rosetta could speak she picked up a scent in one direction as she ran towards it. Coming to the location she hid within the brushes wait for the time to strike. There were three stallions, acting very immaturely fooling around in the forest, Rosetta thought to herself "This is perfect, stupid, foolish and dumb young stallions me saying around with the forest, this is gonna be quiet the meal~" as she prepared herself for her "part".

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

"Owh this might just get interesting" NightStrike mumbled softly as he saw her run away and hide upon hearing the ponies voices. "wait didn't she feed the whole night already? Quite the appetite I guess." he thought as he blended into the shadows making sure he wouldn't give them both away. He decided to watch the 'show' so to say and let her do her thing.