Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private ~The Love Between Us~ RP

Creativcorn

The mare then russled the brushes to get the stallions attention. The three were a bit scared. "W-Who's there..?" One said while the other two watched and Rosetta gave her cover away "Oh goodness me, I'm terribly sorry gentlecolts, Im just rather lost within this forest~" she said acting helpless as all three stallion gathered around the mare. "O-Oh my well we can show you the way back to my place and maybe I can show my gratitude~" said the flirtatious stallion. "Oh that is so sweet of you to do I can definitely repay you in that favor~ But first I need something from all three of you~" replied Rosetta flirting back as she pointed to her lips as the stallions foolishly came to kiss her with eyes closed. The mare continued to make out with one at a time and without knowing she's go for each of there necks biting into them sucking the blood one by one. All that looked flushed, pale like snow they all fainted as Rosetta stepped aside. "Idiots, foolish mortals, the number one rule don't talk to strangers~" she said chuckling as her wiped off some access blood off her muzzle.

• Brohoof 1

"Owh sinister..." NightStrike said as he watched the scene unfold cringing involuntarily. As a former assassin he was used to quite a lot but this was something entirely new to him. To him, a kiss with the mare suddenly seemed slightly less amazing to him.

He trotted from his cover towards the mare tilting his head as he looked at the three stallions. "They're still alive I hope? I might be used to killing but I have never ever killed an innocent pony. And even though they might have been a bit flirty I'm sure these three were quite innocent, their intentions where only good after all? Will they be all right?" He asked looking up to her.

The mare looked at him with cheeks blushing red as she looked quite full. "They'll be fine, once they wake up they won't remember a thing. I did drain them more then I should have but what's there's is mine now~" she said as she spread out her wings and flew straight up full but very joyful. She started singing in melody doing loops in the sky, at her happiest.

• Brohoof 1

NightStrike shook his head in surprise "Well at least she seems a lot happier now she got her meal. Speaking of meals, I guess I'm pretty hungry too." He thought as his stomach rumbled while he watched the mare perform all kinds of aerial acrobatics. He had to admit she was quite skilled at that.

He sat down preparing various fruits he found for himself  in the forest with supplies he took with him while listening to her song. Even though NightStrike could eat meat if he wanted to he always preferred not to. It's not because he didn't like the taste or anything, but in his opinion is killing enough for his job so when he can avoid killing creatures he does so. He ate his breakfast watching the mare silently.

Edited by Wayzer
  • Brohoof 1

The mare from the excited rush made her tired and she flew back down to the ground. Looking at the three fainted stallions, she thought of something. When NightStrike mentioned to her that he knew one of the stallion's she bit, even if she was cold-hearted of apart of her felt she did a bit more to him. She figured which who by a good guess and with no hesitation the mare kneel'd down stuck her fangs back in and reversed the process giving the proper amount of blood back. 

After she finished she stood back up feeling not as full and a bit dizzy, but ignored it. She walked back half full to NightStrike. "Your friend will be waking up soon...we must go." she said as the mare turned around walk way from the scene. 

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

NightStrike stood there with his eyes wide open watching her reverse the process "D-did you just really do that.." He said his mouth wide open in surprise not believing what he saw. "I guess I should really thank you then" He give he a warm smile. "You know I would provide you with an alternative if I knew of any."

He saw that she seemed a bit dizzy "Are you all right there by the way? You seem to be a bit tired after reversing that process. I hope it did not take too much of a toll on you?" He was quite worried about her. He made sure to follow her cleaning up what was left of his cooking project and following her to wherever she was going. "I'm really grateful you did that. I didn't even knew him that well so thank you very very much."

• Brohoof 1

Rosetta sighed as she continued to ignore the dizziness from giving that blood back, as she responded to him with not even a smile back. "Not the first time I had to give blood back, but you're welcome. Don't think of this being kind NightStrike my kind take what we can get, sacrificing the one thing I live off of isn't pleasant for us, nor myself". The mare said walking along the path. 

The mare sniffing the air trying to find another mortal for her to feed on, but matter what she did nothing was there for her. 

NightStrike let out a small sigh "well whether it was an act of kindness or not, I still feel a bit guilty about you giving your meal up like that. So well eehh..." He started talking more softly pawing at the ground with his hoof "You see eeh.. if you can't find any others then well..." He bit his lip as he looked to the ground

"I guess I could offer up my own blood then as a substitute for his. I wouldn't want you to miss out on something like that just because of me you see."

Rosetta shook her head. "If I wanted your blood I would of taken it already willingly giving up yourself for my benefit of being full, I like to win my meals, having no challenge isn't as how you say, not exciting enough. Besides, if I can't find food then it's my fault for not looking hard enough." she said as she continued to find something for herself to feed.

"If it has hooves, is foolish, and has a heartbeat, I'm going to sink my fangs into it. Although I never understood what was the last one I mentioned, I do not understand how such a useless object within a pony could ever make sound" she spoke once more.

• Brohoof 1

NightStrike accepted the fact that he would probaly never understamd vampire ponies "a heart is very important to us ponies, it pumps the blood through our veins it keeps us alive. Not really useless at all to us. Some ponies also say that a ponies true feelings and strongest emotions like love figuratively lie in a ponies heart. I myself up till now have mostly been a pony of following my head rather than my heart but who knows? It might change after all."

He walked next to her and suddenly he chuckled "you know, I just remebered you said you liked a challenge but well those three stallions I saw earlier didn't look like much of a challenge to me, or were they?"

• Brohoof 1

"It's a challenge to seduce three stallions all at once just for there blood when you look at monster such as myself. No pony ever wants to be near vampire ponies, we're dangerous, terrifying blood thirsty creatures who lurk through the night taking the lives of mortals you don't even know. I was taught to never show any sympathy towards your kind. All you mortals are just as bad as us, knowing you all are foolish and ignorant, we are not alike in the slightest." she said pausing for a moment to sigh. 

"You wouldn't know what true loneliness for a mare such as I, my kind will never collaborate or to stoop down to a mortals level of low" she continued as she continued to walk as flash backs kept coming back to Rosetta's mind. 

• Brohoof 1

NightStrike listened to her words "Well that might explain the attitude, she has been taught to stay away from us.. what she calls mortals." He thought not liking the word mortal she kept using that much making him feel inferior "Then again" He thought with a small sigh "She obviously sees me as an inferior creature. I guess that staying away makes her feel lonely. Even vampire ponies need company right? He continued thinking.

He started talking "Whoa whoa, wait just a second. You might be many things Rosetta but not a monster. Okay your ways of surviving might be considered monstrous by pony society but it's what you've been raised with. You can't blame somepony for doing the things he or she is supposed to do. Besides, I don't think you're that terrifying." He smiled sadly "Besides I guess we're similar in one way. You said I didn't know true loneliness but I've been lonely all my life myself. Ever since I was raised in that twisted facility where I did not really get any childhood at all, till the day I escaped from there ponies have avoided me because well.. I'm different. It did not help that I did not had developed any kind of social skills at all at the time you see. The adjustments they made to me scared them off too, I'm taller and quicker then most ponies and the fact I'm able to hide so well scares them. I've never really had ponies greeting me kindly on the streets myself." He chuckled but there was no real joy in his laugh.

• Brohoof 1

"Never had a real fillyhood myself, my kind at a young age must be trained to be a proper vampire ponies, there skills that must be mastered, to know how to bite, to care of yourself for the real world. We learnt how suck blood the proper ways that have be pasted down from generation after generation. To protect ourselves from dangers, to survive. Nothing compares to how I had to grow up faster, NightStrike. With you escaping your imprisonment, I was forced to leave otherwise I'd be dead.." she replied for a moment, "Vampire ponies don't need company, we always live our lives alone. You mortals with your joy and happiness, disgusting, just disgusting...who needs pointless emotions like that." she added as a single tear rolled down her face he bangs in the way so NIghtStrike wouldn't have to see her looking pathetic as it dropped on the ground as she walked by it. 

Edited by SimplyRarity

NightStrike saw the tear falling however he thought he had genuinly upset her. "I'm sorry I thought I could help you a little. Then again, you probably won't be needing any help from a mortal like me anyway. I just thought well..." He shook his head sadly "I had to leave before I turned into a real monster. I'd be no better than my torturers. You seemed just as pained and lonely as I am. I wanted to help you but... It seems I failed at that. I'm sorry. To me joy and happiness are not disgusting at all. I did just not had a lot of it in my life. Not as much as most other ponies that is. I just did not want you to feel and be all alone... I know from myself how much I've always hated that feeling"

• Brohoof 1

The mare looked at NIghtStrike for just a moment and just thought to herself: "Why does he care about my loneliness..why is he reaching out to me...and why do I feel so strange..?" Rosetta shook her head as she began to speak. "NightStrike, there is no need to apologize for what was in the past, there's one thing that every vampire pony must at least accomplish in his or her life, and that is to start my own clan, settle down with somepony, courtship if you will, have my own offspring and live the rest of my life until somepony decides to find and hunt me down." she replied as she found a lovely space to rest. she didn't feel like hanging upside down so she just lied down making herself comfortable

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

"Part of NightStrike wanted to lie down next to her but he knew that he would probably be in big trouble if he did so. So instead he was a wise pony and lied down somewhere else keeping his distance. When he saw her laying on the cold ground he shivered though. At least he did have his stealth suit to keep him somewhat warm, as it wasn't very warm around this time of the year in the Everfree. Not knowing that as a vampire she probably would not need the warmth anyways he stood up making a circle of stones close to her and started gathering up small dried pieces of wood and twigs. After he felt he had enough he set it on fire with a simple incarnation spell. He hoped that the small fire would keep her somewhat warm. He lied down further from the fire himself keeping a respectable distance.

• Brohoof 1

The conversation had came to a silence, and Rosetta didn't knowing what to say to the stallion. She saw him gathering supplies for a fire. Once the fire was starting up, crackling as it got bigger Rosetta sighed she rested her head down on the cold floor. She did feel a bit warm but still cold. Closing her eyes pretending to fall asleep she shivered making tiny noises symbolizing that she was cold. She wanted to test if he was going to be loyal as her servant now. Of course this one test wasn't gonna be the one to prove she had three others to make sure he was loyal. 

Suddenly, Rosetta had a thought. She knew that from now on NightStrike was her servant for as long as she wanted but she felt something more to that, how he was trying to soften the mood, trying to please and even though Rosetta was cold-hearted the mare did feel a bit guilty. This soft side of the mare was under lock and key, she never did show it, but there was something of this stallion that was starting to slowly unlock that forgotten emotion. 

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

Looking at Rosetta, NightStrike frowned worriedly seeing that she was still cold. "You know, if you want to, you can lie down over there" He pointed at another spot close to the campfire covered with leafs that had fallen from the trees. "That way you will be less cold, leafs don't tend to be as cold as the hard ground."

Then he suddenly remembered something "Owh you can also have this here, I won't need it anyways, I'm used to this temperature." He lifted out a very thin tightly folded blanket out of one of the many pockets in his stealth suit. Instead of just lifting it over to her he brought the blanket towards her himself making sure to unfold it and drape it over her. "It might not look like much as it's thin as paper but it's made from a special fabric that should isolate very well."

After that he lied back down on his own spot "You know, you didn't sound very happy when you said what you needed to accomplish. Not looking forward to your destiny?"

• Brohoof 1

Rosetta opened her eyes looking into the fire as she let out a sigh. "It's not that I'm looking forward to what I'm destined to do, I'm looking forward to settling down with another stallion, raising my own young, and start my own clan. It's even destiny, it's the way of life, how my kind continue to be here, it's more of a duty to make sure it happens, NightStrike." she explained as she still shivered little by little. 

Rosetta spoke again as she continued to watch the fire dance around. "When you have something to do, it must be done otherwise you..." she then became silent as her ears pressed down on her head. It looks like she was hiding something, something the NightStrike wasn't looking at.

• Brohoof 1

"Is something wrong Rosetta?" NightStrike asked as he saw her pressing her ears down on her head and noticed she did not finish her sentence. "If so I might help you if you tell me. You don't have to of course if you don't want to. I just hope you are all right."

He trotted towards her lowering himself in front of her worried about her.

• Brohoof 1

The mare sighed and she continued her sentence: "Otherwise you get punished..." as she took her hoof and moved her her bangs to see a scar that looked like it was opened not just once above her eye. "You don't do as your told for you kind...you get punished sometimes if you break the rules too much they hurt you until you pass out and...well you know.." she said as she let down her mane covering it again. 

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 1

"Owh my...  does it still hurt?" NightStrike asked compassionately. "They did that to you? Such a pity.." He said sadly "You have a very nice face and whoever scarred it shouldn't have for sure.. I have a few behind my ear and on my neck, but they're mostly from battles. I was not allowed to be permanently hurt in the facility I grew up to."

He sighed softly "Hey you seemed a bit cold, if you wouldn't mind I can lie down somewhat closer to you, body heat is a good source of warmth. If I may ask."

• Brohoof 1

"It doesn't hurt, but it's just a reminder to never disagree, or break or violate the Vampire's Code ever again. I've seen what is done, it was awful, but it's the way of my kind, whether we like it or not, we must follow the code, despite what the rest of us think." she replied as she gave him permission to beside her. "And yes you can lie down beside me, NightStrike." she added as she made some room for him, as the mare lied her head down as she felt the warmth of the fire. 

Rosetta could hear the noises of the night, it soothed her, calming her down. 

• Brohoof 1

"The code... Sounds pretty full of intolerance if you ask me." NightStrike said grimly. He didn't like things such as pernamently scarring somepony. And somehow he especially did not like when it happened to Rosetta.

He lied down beside her careful not to get uncomfortably close trying to keep her warm as much as possible. He kept his watch on the forest not letting any creature get too close.

As NIghtStrike layed down next to her, Rosetta's cheeks began to blush. The mare was confused. "W-Why do I have this strange feeling...maybe I'm just warm from the heat, or dare I say it, perhaps..I could be warming up to NightStri- NO! That's foolish, he's a servant to me, a nice..kind..sweet, oh what am I saying?! He serves me and nothing more, Rosetta...nothing more." she thought as she tired to make her blushing go away.

Even if she kept denying it, the mare knew at the back of her mind that she liked this company. She had been on her own for years, and since the departure of leaving her parents and friends, that feeling of warmth and care were so new to Rosetta, for she had forgotten those emotions even existed. 

• Brohoof 1