Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Play the game

Masterweaver

"Is that so?" Blaze looks at Slendermane. "I know somepony who is able to teleport around like him, but I have never seen a giraffe pony." He sighed, "I really have to get back to them."

Everything I say he knows is 100% true in my fic =D

Blaze walks forward, wondering, Where is the loud, obnoxious voice?

"The management would like to offer its apologies. Due to unforseen circumstances of supply and administration, the game must be canceled. This area has been abandoned and will be flooded with lava in one minute and thirty seven seconds. Please make whatever prayers you must to your gods."

Slendermane suddenly looks taller and darker. Tentacles grow from his back and writhe in anger, while it glares at the sky. Slendermane is not happy. He looks back at the others as if to say "Run! Go now!"

Blaze flaps his wings and gets higher. "Your lava can't reach me now." He then begins to fly back to Dragmire Island. "My friends are waiting for me. This has been fun, but I have to return to my friends."

Slendermane looks around, first at HappyMaskPony, then up at Meteor Blaze, to make sure they were able to get away. Then he winked out of existance and reappeared before Berry Punch. He makes many letters appear all around her, all saying things like "RUN. BEWARE. TURN BACK. GO NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE."

BerryPunch/Lyra finishes reading the letters, and sees the glowing lava flowing down the staircase very quickly. She begins to run hopelessly down the stairs. She then sees light att the bottom of the stairs. She runs even faster, now having a goal: survive. She makes it into the room at the bottom just as the lava catches up. She jumps to the side, and avoids the lava. She then looks up at the room she has found and tries to figure out what the room is for

Dave wakes up in the room the other ponies started in. He slowly gets up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and proceeds to look around. He looks toward the north path and sees something off in the distance. Something bright orange. "What could it be?", he thinks to himself. As it comes closer he comes to the realization that it's actually lava. He frantically looks for a way out but the lava begins flowing from all directions. He can't fly away because the room is covered and there's no opening in the roof. "Oh shit!", he exclaimed as he realized his fate.

• 4 months later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.