Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which G1 ponies are most like the Mane Six?

Fractured

I don't know, I tried to watch MLP and Friends but couldn't get into it, the original G1 cartoon on the other hoof is a very different story. Out of those ponies I would say Firefly is the most like one of the mane 6 and the pony she is a lot like is Rainbow Dash as a matter of fact Rainbow Dash was originally going to be named Firefly but couldn't due to these rather complicated trademark reasons (Hasbro lost the trademark on several G1 ponies).

I think it's safe to assume that Applejack is most like Applejack. :smug:

I don't know, I tried to watch MLP and Friends but couldn't get into it, the original G1 cartoon on the other hoof is a very different story. Out of those ponies I would say Firefly is the most like one of the mane 6 and the pony she is a lot like is Rainbow Dash as a matter of fact Rainbow Dash was originally going to be named Firefly but couldn't due to these rather complicated trademark reasons (Hasbro lost the trademark on several G1 ponies).

Hasbro never had trademarks on the names of the G1 ponies. Lauren Faust tried to use G1 pony names for the mane six but Hasbro had her change them to names of G3 ponies that were trademarked already (except Applejack, who they apparently allowed out of tradition since she's the only pony present in all four generations, and Twilight Sparkle, who was originally called Twilight Twinkle in G3).

Yeah, I know about the trademarks, it's a shame. Firefly was one of the first to fight the dragons when they showed up, and also the one that went to save Megan. She's missing. She's brave, she just seems to be missing that Rainbow Dash arrogance.

I think it's safe to assume that Applejack is most like Applejack. :smug:

Well, Applejack in the comics was a clumsy oaf and a raging drunk, so...