Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FirstPonySpectre

Hey, friends. It's me, FirstPonySpectre and I'm a pretty avid writer and I had an idea. I decided to write a story in fifty words. No more, no less. So, without further ado, this is it....

An invisible wall surrounds him. Forcefully constructed by society to shun him from their lives. He sits alone on a park bench made for two. Other kids play, ignoring him. This was everyday, but today a girl sat beside him. She did not speak, but she smiled. He smiled back.

I dunno. I just figured I'd share it with ya'll. Haha. It's not really all that great but I thought it worked considering I only had 50 words to work with. 

Anywhoozles, feedback is always nice and perhaps if you're down you could write your own 50 word story and post it to this thread too! :D 

• Brohoof 6

That's pretty neat. Creating restrictions always seems to foster a need to cleverly evoke meaning with what you can. This microstory is no exception to evoking said meaning; interestingly, since there's only enough room to make setting and a single instance, this idea can also breed a way to start a larger story, at the least in the imagination of the reader.

• Brohoof 4