Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

Applejack all the way to the top

Alright, here we are so far:

In first place, we have Rarity, with 13 votes.

Tied for second, we've got Princess Luna, Fluttershy, and Octavia, all with 11 votes.

In third place, we have Trixie, with 10 votes.

Mayb Rar's div suks?

You can't really say in this divisional situation.

But, as of 00:34 22/12/2014, the divisional leaders are:

EFC East = Twily

EFC West = Trixie

EFC North = Luna

EFC South = Dashie

PFC East = Sunset Shimmer

PFC West = Fluttershy

PFC North = Rarity

PCF South = Octavia

Sorry. Gotta let out inner geek sometime

Edited by Flinchel
  • Brohoof 2

EFC: Cadance, Lyra, Applejack and Aloe.

PFC: Sunset, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

You know I totally missed out on the last tourney thing...

To my Ever Lasting Shame™ I failed to be there to support the One True Princess of Princesses and today I'm here to announce that I shall not repeat that mistake.

Ladies and gentlecolts, it is my privilege and great honor to support with reverence and dignity the hottest flank in all of Equestria...

667811.png

:wub:  :wub: PRINCESS CELESTIA :wub: :wub:

Edited by Minister KelGrym
  • Brohoof 6

Poor sweetie belle... Am I the only one who likes her?

Sweetie Belle is very pretty, but she's up against some stiff competition in her group.

I shall be rooting for Cheerilee; I hope she makes it far.

She's had the misfortune of being pitted against Luna in the first round.

Why are Apple Bloom, Diamond Tiara, etc. in here? They are little girls o.O

They're certainly smaller and less mature than the mane 6, but I think it's a mistake to frame this in human terms. Ponies are magical beings whose size and maturity might not be linked to their age in the same way as humans. The pegasus, unicorn, and earth pony species may also mature at different rates. The length of a year in Equestria may differ from the length of a year on Earth.

Also, if you step back and think about the fact that we're comparing the attractiveness of fictional cartoon ponies, is their age really the weirdest thing about this?!

• Brohoof 3

How dare you put Applejack and Vinyl Scratch in the same running. I... I don't know what to... do... I...

*screams* 

EDIT: OKAY. I voted for Applejack. She has more votes than Vinyl anyway. unu

Octavia Waifu is winning as well. >u>

Please for vote Daring Do and Lyra kthxbai. 

daring_do_love_face_by_whifi-d4oravs.png8e6298f63affcd40145970052511f997.png

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 3

dww4VOb.png

Not only will you be pitted against other mares, but you're also against yourself. LOL

Why would you put Taiga in front of me. She's so cute. Hrrrrrr. xD

But that is true. At least I picked one.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Define "fleshed out" por favor.

Ah, sorry about that.  What I mean by that is that in being the main characters their personalities are the most well-defined in the canon.  Because of this, we know their personalities, while with other characters (especially background ponies), it could theoretically be anything.

• Brohoof 3

Shimmering and Iordav have successfully manipulated the vote.

Shimmer is now leading PFC East.

*yay*

Maybe she's winning because she isn't against strong opponents? :x
  • Brohoof 1

what this contest is already decided dashie is going to win that a no-brainer everypony noes that dashie is most attractive cmon now congrats to rainbow dash as winner of 2015 most attractive ponyrainbow_dash_maid_by_smittyg-d59gabr.png

Edited by WinterStreak1990
  • Brohoof 6

Maybe she's winning because she isn't against strong opponents? :x

I honestly thought Sunset would get run out of her division by grouping her with Celestia and Spitfire

004.gif

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the 2014-15 most attractive pony tournament! After a year-long hiatus, I've finally decided to bring this sucker back from the grave and give all you hopefuls a chance to root for the pony which you think is the prettiest.

We had a contest just like this in 2013! As one poster pointed out, it was the thread of all threads during its tenure, so I hope this year's event can at least match the success that one attained. We had all sorts of posters flocking in and out as the event grew in popularity so please do your best to cheer on for your candidates.

I will continue by saying that I'm no longer a brony, but this type of forum game is fun and should be enjoyed regardless of where you stand as a fan. Does your candidate have shiny hair? A great personality? Nice, big eyes? Whatever it may be, it's all the more reason to cast in your vote and let your voice be known. Debates like these will rage on until the end of time itself, so why not take a crack at it.

Now, we can start off by introducing the rules. As per usual, 32 contestants are split into two separate conferences which are divided by four divisions per conference. The pony with the most votes in their division wins their division. A division winner will be granted a top-four seed, with a possible of total six playoff spots per conference. The remaining two playoff spots (the wild cards) will be judged by the pony who has the highest remaining amount of votes in their respective conference. In the event of a tie, we will go into overtime sessions that will each last for roughly one day. This will ensure that this tournament does not reach a premature pause. This rule will also apply for playoff matchups.

Note that this is a tournament based on votes alone, so no points will be given out if the results for heavy support is not realized; i.e, you can post about your favourite as much as you want, but if she only has a meager five votes for example, she probably will not advance. This means that mathematically clinching a playoff spot will be impossible, so these matches will go down to the very wire. Gather your fanbase and spread the word. Remember, you are effectively doing battle against other fanbase!

Without further ado, let's introduce our contestants. Standings will be updated every three days at 3:30 PM EST, effective starting from the beginning date of this post.

Perhaps, you should have left the Mane Six out of this competition?  I mean, everyone knows that it's either one of them or Octavia winning this contest.  Just look at the votes; all of the divisions with a Mane Six character have that Mane Six character WAY in the lead (exceptions being EFC North and PFC South, with Luna and Octavia in the lead).  I just think that leaving the Mane Six out would make the competition a little more interesting.