Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing Buffy - The MLP Forums Official Mascot

Jeric

Fillies and Gentlecolts,

Back in this thread, we announced a mascot contest. Open to even non-artists, this was about you designing who would represent our home here in the future - in Pony form of course. You were asked to create the face of MLP Forums. You all delivered, but there was one design that screamed ...

"PICK ME!"

@Shift, is and for all time will be the creator who breathed life into the design of Buffy, the new MLP Forums Mascot. Please reach out and congratulate her. :)

Buffy is depicted below by our own (complete with those adorable heart reflections).

Finally, if you notice, there seems something quite amiss with Buffy. What happened to her Cutie Mark? Will it return? What was it before?

Stay tuned. :comeatus:

MERRY CHRISTMAS MLP FORUMS

img-3357698-1-CSigRFk.png

• Brohoof 43

This contest was a lot of fun to judge! 
There were so many fantastic entries! We (, @Jamie, and myself) definitely debated on them intensively. Shift was ultimately the winner, creating an extremely adorable and creative mascot. Congratulations! We have big plans for the winning mascot.  :smug:

• Brohoof 4

Waitwut

I thought Crystal Wavelength won? 

Congratulations, though!

I'm just confused .-.

Pixel Wavelength is the Poniverse Mascot, not MLP Forums mascot. :)

• Brohoof 4

She has been Season 5'd :P

I am also guessing we will have having a contest to pick her cutie mark XD

Yea that represents conformity in season 5, according to rarity's trailer and other evidence.

Anyways, SHE'S ADORABLE!!! And those heart eyes represent the forum nicely. I'm surprised the cutie mark isn't a heart itself though.

Edited by Ryzu
  • Brohoof 3

What a lovely mascot. The colours fit the logo for MLP Forums and the mane is totally adorable. Well done for making a great mascot, Shift!  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

BUFFY!? BUFFY IS THE MASCOT!?

attachicon.gifBuffy-the-Vampire-Slayer-TV-Series.jpg

^

My favorite kind of Buffy

Feld0 is really Joss Whedon. He's been busy coding Poniverse projects and directing Age of Ultron.

• Brohoof 7

Feld0 is really Joss Whedon. He's been busy coding Poniverse projects and directing Age of Ultron.

._.

I want more Firefly please!

I'm sure when Shift logs back on she is going to be ecstatic from the praise. :)

• Brohoof 3

GSKHGSPOIGJOSJPOSD

tumblr_mi8fjgNCg01rfkogxo1_500.gif

WHAT THE... WHAT IS THIS?

I WON?

HOW?

...Congrats to me? And to everyone else? WHAT? Thanks for the praise and stuff. I would write a paragraph but i'm tried. How? Thanks? W-what? i think i'm still confused

you guys took off the socks, but hey she looks better without them. and thank god you changed my crappy cutie mark.

thanks guys.

Edit: Why yes, I did get the name Buffy off of the tv show. And... because of the fat that 'Buffers' is something techy and MLP Forums is techy and... yeah?

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 10